(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

If you are using the passive skill as recommended that means you never miss but cannot crit, then your atziri's gloves are a pretty bad choice.
I had these two drops (among others) last week
and since now I have to reroll I was thinking about a 2H Mara of some sort; looking at the forum for ideas I read your guide and thought about giving it a go... Any advice for a casual HC SSF player?

Thx!
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
_CeBeP_ wrote:
Very meaningful guide, much appreciate for that!
Could you please check my version below and suggest on improvement if any. Thank you in advance.
Spoiler

Have a nice day!

Immortal Flesh ---> Good rare belt.

Next thing, this is not a crit build. The crit gear you have is suboptimal, unless for some reason you are playing this as a life-based Assassin which I doubt.

Atziri's Acuity ----> Good rare Spiked Gloves or uniques that work better for non-crit build. Acuity with non-crit cyclone is literally just a glove with a life and intelligence rolls. Even a 1 chaos glove with life, intelligence and attack speed will be better. Some other unique gloves are ok too but I think non crit cyclone really benefits from rare gloves and uniques elsewhere (helm and amulet)

Same advice applies to Astramentis, Abyssus and Heup Ring. Better to use Daresso's Salute, Devotos Devotion and a good rare ring.
Last edited by Samir316 on Apr 21, 2017, 1:50:18 PM
I would like a help on my teams, this is my first char, I have a legal damage but I think I need more defense because I'm taking a lot of damage!

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spikedrust/characters

Thanks for advice and help!
LightyGaming.com
Hey !

Can you check my items ?

I have been thinking about switching over to axe to use Atziri's Disfavour.

Any advices on which gear to update first ?

Do you think Axe has more overall damage or benefit ?

Thanks !
"
Hey !

Can you check my items ?

I have been thinking about switching over to axe to use Atziri's Disfavour.

Any advices on which gear to update first ?

Do you think Axe has more overall damage or benefit ?

Thanks !

Your character section is set to private. disfavour is bomb though
LightyGaming.com
"
Your character section is set to private. disfavour is bomb though

oops my bad !

Is it worth switching over to axes, with Atziri's ?

I'll have to use 20+ regrets but i guess it'll be worth if the outcome is allright.

I have like 83k dps unbuffed but i'm guessing it'll be over 100k with AD.

What do you think lighty ?

What item should i be hunting for next ?
why not scale blood dmg over time and poisen when using starforge with voidheart?

its not showing in your talant tree

wouldnt bloodletting and dirty technics be good with startforge cyclone and voidheart?
Yo, lighty editor of this thread, im doing a very similair build and i wonder what youre thinking about my fully buffed dps, my profile is public so you can also inspect the charachter (DefensivityLegacyAxe)
Hello guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info