(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

What class and ascendancy would be best for hardcore SSF? Cyclone has always been my favorite skill (like ww in d2), and this build looks awesome. There are just too many options to go with, so I can't decide because I still haven't played much with cyclone :)

Any advices from hc players? I would like to atleast do uber lab, and ~T15 maps. Shaper/atziri are not my goals, atleast for now :P

edit: I'm thinking of Marauder and Juggernaut at the moment... Any words against that choice? Is there a better option for SSF hardcore?

Also, how to deal with deadly volatiles in maps? Haven't played melee for 2 years, so got no clue :P
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Mar 21, 2017, 2:43:51 PM
Hello, been enjoying this build a lot so far, I went slayer and currently level 76 on Hardcore Legacy.

Here is my skills tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAASzBS0FPAd1CZYLYQxfDHAOPBQgFHEV7BiRGjgcpyFVJyAs-zWSOQ46UjrhO7Y8BTwtPfxAoEd-SHhN41BHU6VXVFhjWfNeE18_YVJlTWjycql07XaseHp673zZggeDzITZhO-FUoZghrSHaooiirOK8IzPk6iXeaIApTWmV6knqZSsqq2Nr2yygLc-uR28n702vqfAZsCmxPbFU8auypDPfti92WHZfNrB3DLcPeRR6UbqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yRfVh9kj3Mvjr_gr-jw==?accountName=pwrslide&characterName=Puwerslide

And my equipment:
Spoiler

What should I change for short term improvement? Should I invest in some uniques? or better rares?
I'm also not sure if haste + hatred is the better use of my auras. Also thinking adding CWDT lvl1 + curse.

Any help or tip will be appreciated.

Thanks.

not sure what i'm doing wrong with this but i seem to get one shot by just about anything, I hit lvl 87 and that seems to be the end of the viability for this. do i need the 500+ exalts for the op gear or what?
"
kjl1023 wrote:
im new to path of exile and wanted to try out this build and im in the process of leveling

im level 50 right now and was looking under the leveling section

my question is that I seem to be doing alot more damage with sunder linked with added fire damage support and faster attacks than i am with cyclone linked with blood magic and life on hit support

the guide says to swap to cyclone once your 28 but im still using sunder

am i doing something wrong?

I had the same problem, but I just gathered enough currency to buy a good weapon.
I'm having tons of fun!
The weapon I bought is this one:

You can get it pretty cheap for 1-2 Chaos
nvm found answers in previous posts!
Last edited by SoundwaveOiA on Mar 24, 2017, 10:30:35 AM
Is anyone able to write an order that the cyclone gems are best upgraded in using GCPs?

Cyclone first? Then which support?
Hello i have been playing a juggernaut cyclone build for a while now. My first poe character.

I can easily play maps up to tier 9-10 solo, but can't break t11.

As for gear i have a 5link kaom's chopper 220%phys and 5-link belly of the beast.
Can i link my items somehow to this post?

My question is would i benefit more if i followed this guide instead of my skill tree?

Here's my current tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UJlgthEuETTBQgFHEWuxfhGj4hVSb4JyApLiz7LlMwdzWSOQ48BTwtPfxAoEMxR35OMlBHWGNZ_loaXhNfP2EhZFJlTWWnZ5to8m87dO12rHfjeA14enloeu97dHy4fNmCB4NfhNmE74VSh2qKIorwjM-QbJHOl3mf36IAouqpJ6luqZStja4-rlCvbLXyu-29Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMGjwzPEgsauxtjKkM9-02_Yvdlh2Xzawdw94mHkUelG6hjrCe8O73zwH_JB8430g_ZI9zL3ufjr_gr-jw==?accountName=Ensi101&characterName=DominaVult

Last edited by Ensi101 on Mar 25, 2017, 12:30:15 PM
"
RudeLion wrote:
not sure what i'm doing wrong with this but i seem to get one shot by just about anything, I hit lvl 87 and that seems to be the end of the viability for this. do i need the 500+ exalts for the op gear or what?

I have the same problem, Shit seems to keep 1 shotting me =/
Last edited by hampish92 on Mar 26, 2017, 9:37:44 AM
Would like some advice on gear to upgrade and how, love the build good job!

What level content are you running? I just levelled from 89 to 90 without a death, running t11-13 maps

Also I'm curious as to why blood magic gem is even really a thing in the guide for this build - the blood magic skill is so easy to pick up and surely it's better to lose a passive point than it is to lose an offensive support gem.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Mar 27, 2017, 12:32:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info