(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I have ~2 exalt worth of currency what would be my next biggest upgrade? I don't know how to link my jewels but they are pretty poor as of the moment except the fluid motion I am using.
getting a 6link is most important.. You can then add inc. aoe for better gameplay or if you want tedious play add conc.effect for "dps" boost but that dps wont reflect because you will be busy more time clearning mobs.

So get at least a 6link on weapon or chest.. Later second 6link. In between buy only stuff less than 10c or so.. otherwise you gonna get stuck with that 5link forever :D

Lots of things to improve :) i doubt you need fortify just drop it and use other gems.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
Zadaine07 wrote:

I have ~2 exalt worth of currency what would be my next biggest upgrade? I don't know how to link my jewels but they are pretty poor as of the moment except the fluid motion I am using.

I personally don't agree with webas about getting a 6-link fast.

For your current gear, just spend round 1 ex to get better rare items.. I mean your rare item is too bad.
You can put devoto's devotion as your helmet.

AND

change cyclone to earthquake and you will be fine for a while! Your weapon is terrible for cyclone because of it's attack speed.
OR
use some other weapon instead of your current weapon. Kitava's Feast is a nice choice

6link is something when you decide to seriously upgrade your character.

"
Titanoffear wrote:
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
Titanoffear wrote:
I've been playing this build for sometime now and have had great success with it up until now...

I'm having trouble with T15Maps and the occasionally heavy modded T14. I know there's a bit of tweaking I could do yet and would like some advice on where you all feel I could improve.

Spoiler

Your profile is private, can't view your characters.

You've not posted any gear...stats...nothing.

Can't help until you do something here

Sorry I didn't realize it was private. When I went to Privacy settings, my characters tab was hidden but my account wasn't set to private. You may be able to look now?

The Lvl 91 berserker ?

Have you checked any of the guides specific to Ngamahu flame ?
Last edited by Ratedetar on Jan 20, 2017, 4:54:16 PM
Hey, I wanted to say a big thanks for the guide, wanted to finish the league with a cyclone build, and after 2 seasons of doing only CI builds im really enjoying this life build.

Currently trying to 6link another LC, I'm wondering what to use as 6'th link, WED or FA. I'm using HoA, hatred and blasphemy poacher's mark atk, with the retch to get perma flasks. I use Life on hit on maps with 2 or more damage mods else i keep added fire damage.

For my stuff you can see my char page, JustSpinningAroundItsOK.

Thanks for the guide and for the help ! glgl

Edit: Is Sin's rebirth an upgrade to atiziri's promise ?
Edit2: got my LC 6l
Last edited by birdroun on Jan 21, 2017, 1:44:09 PM
First of all, thank you for your guide! It's one of the best out there and it helped me farm up to t12 maps very easily.

A question to you and all the smart peeps here: I've been playing this build as a champion, using since ~t1 this as my weapon.

It has:
pDPS 442
eDPS 125.8
total 567.8

Since I already have my 6L and I don't care for anything above another 5L, I've been looking at poe.trade and I've found many weapons, relatively cheap, with higher aps and only physical damage, that are at about 500-530 dps.

I'm at about 68k tooltip damage with hatred only, and at about 100-120k with everything up, so while i'm not starved for damage, I would like to know - would investing in a pDPS weapon only (with ~0,3 higher aps) be a significant upgrade?

Thank you again for your time!
Two question guy.
First: Would it be worth to drop 13-14 pts damage node to get vaal pact. ( I feel like my life leech doesn't regain fast enough in while with my brother).

Second: How huge is the 25/40% cyclone damage helm enchant. I'd like to know before I invest some of my previous exalt :(. Someone told me it gave him only 5k dmg. I wonder if he was trolling me or not.

As always, any tip to improves my marauder cyclone is welcomed.
I'm currently looking for upgrades too. I got around 40k dps (on paper, probably more with all buffs running) with hatred and herald of ash and am just looking for potential upgrades. All suggestions are welcome.
"
cerberus20 wrote:
I'm currently looking for upgrades too. I got around 40k dps (on paper, probably more with all buffs running) with hatred and herald of ash and am just looking for potential upgrades. All suggestions are welcome.

Get rid of life on hit, it's not really useful anymore for you. Weapon elemental will give you a decent boost to damage or use conc effect/increased area. When you get 6 link I'd use both weapon elemental & conc effect/increased area

The fortify nodes (rampart) is not really good either. Use these points and invest in splitting strikes instead.

Use bloodrage gem ?
"
Ratedetar wrote:
"
cerberus20 wrote:

Get rid of life on hit, it's not really useful anymore for you. Weapon elemental will give you a decent boost to damage or use conc effect/increased area. When you get 6 link I'd use both weapon elemental & conc effect/increased area

The fortify nodes (rampart) is not really good either. Use these points and invest in splitting strikes instead.

Use bloodrage gem ?

I've switched the life on hit out with weapon ele, it gave about a 25% boost on sheet (40k to 50k)

I've got around 100 chaos currently, which i want to use on some improvements, I assume another axe might be good, but which? other suggestions welcome too

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info