(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
Hello everyone. This was my 2nd character and first one that I used a build for. It seems to work decent but I'm not sure where to go from here. My survivability seems not great Argus fucked me up when I tried Merc lab for the first time. What skills would you change? Not sure whether I like the blood magic passive, since no auras or maybe I can run one out of my health.

What gear should I look into or any other advice you have would be appreciated.

I want to potentially do the maps to fight the shaper I got rekt on my tier 4 or 5 map it was the 2nd time the shaper talked to me and the boss some witch 2nd phase was a bitch. Summomed these weird space portals that murdered me, was that chaos damage? Cause then that makes sense.

Post your gear so I can get an idea what direction to point you in, it is chaos damage to my knowledge.
LightyGaming.com
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nice_Snacks/characters

let me know if you can't see the link
Last edited by Nildrem on Jan 12, 2019, 4:03:39 PM
"
Nice_Snacks wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Nice_Snacks/characters

let me know if you can't see the link

You are missing endurance charges from the tree and you dont have enduring cry on gear. You also need a basalt flask and fortify. You may want a lightning coil too
Well gonna try this on 2.4
Last edited by XaveRampage on Sep 8, 2016, 5:10:14 PM
Hi!

AWESOME build!! I'm lvl 82 and been using this build since lvl 50 i think.. Like over a year or more..

Well now my build is beginning to need some small adjustments to really be GREAT! Really for for the help of you guys!

My gear; https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kongjarl/characters

Spoiler

First my ideas:
-Gonna do some adjustments to the "cast on damage" as it is far from perfect.
-Really looking for a 6L, but currency is low :S
-Really need some HP as I only have around 4700
-DPS is good, (not great) at 37K with buffs. 30K standard.
-Upgrading my jewels today, so i get two jewels with 5% life and 15% physical dmg.
-Looking to change body armor to either Kaoms Heart (for the HP, and then lose Vaal Cyclone) or Lightning Coil (but lightning is already slaying me, so not to keen on it) - hopefully you can enlight me :)

What else can I do to have a nice end game build? It's not that it aint working, Im slaying FAST, but my sustain aint good enough.. Die way to much (could be my skill level aswell) ;)

Hope you guys can help :)
Last edited by Kongjarl on Sep 9, 2016, 6:01:30 AM
Great build!

I suffer from random disconnects from ISP (Keeps me logged in an additional 3 seconds after I DC). SO I was looking for a build that can keep me alive when I DC.

This build has been amazing. I can stand in a blue pack and not even dip below 90%. I was ready to quit POE cuz of disconnects.

Currently lvl 61 and murdering everything! DPS is a little lower than EQ, but I enjoy spinning. Debating if i should get a nerfed voidheart or not. Cheers!

Which ascendancy are you people picking for cyclone these days? I'm planning to go with Champion and BM keystone because it frees up two gem slots which is pretty nice for the first character in the league as it allows you to reach full dmg potential a little easier (I'm using Hatred in Essence Worm as well). I'm a little worried about aoe though, even with a 22% gem (lvl 2 or 3) the range was very low and it will take me a while before I get enough currency for Disfavour.

edit: Also, is ancestral warchief needed for single target at endgame like it is on EQ builds?
Last edited by Bawtzki on Sep 13, 2016, 7:26:14 AM
I need an opinion on something. So Juggernaut Undeniable is pretty good, and I took Unyielding (30% damage while fortified, 1.5% max life regen per second while fortified, 25% increased fortify effect), but that leaves me with 4 Ascendancy points to spend, or 2 notables.

I am hesitating between Unstoppable (10% ms, cannot go below 100% MS), this works with Cyclone, so that means even if I cyclone I still move at a minimum of 100% MS. Problem is with Boots + flask, I move at 160%, which translates to 112% while spinning. If I took it, then Unstoppable would push me to 147% passively (so flask), which is 102.9% spin speed, so even then, I'd be spending 2 Asc point for 14% MS (4 from previous point) and 15% armor. The advantages are that I can Cyclone over chilled ground without losing speed (To get out faster) and that maps with Temporal Chains are a non-issue (Running at 100%).

Next up, Unbreakable, Stun immune and double armor from chest, that looks pretty good, but very dependent on chest. The Stun immunity is what I kinda like here.

Then we have Unfliching, 20% chance to gain Endurance charge on Hit, +1 maximum endurance charge, now this is pretty good, I don't run any other extra endurance charges but I am seriously considering respeccing my last bandit into +1, to have +1. The downside is that you need to get hit for endurance charges. Works well on physical reflect maps, and we do get hit quite a bit, but kinda useless against bosses.

Which leaves us with the final notable, Unrelenting, requires that I take Unflinching, 6% increased damage per endurance charge, 8% reduced elemental damage taken at maximum endurance charge (which doesn't encourage having more than 4), 30% chance to gain maximum endurance charges whenever you would gain an endurance charge.

So yeah, I am tempted on Unflinching, but I feel that I should also get Unrelenting, but I feel Unrelenting is underwhelming. I want Unbreakable because I plan on getting a pretty fat chest, but it's also very depending and doesn't scale very well in the late gear where damage is so high. And I also want Unstoppable, because it's 14% movement speed, means mapping is a lot faster, and it makes it easier to get out of tight situations...

So yeah... advice please.
Love this build!

I'm now at lvl 87 juggernaut (2.4), and will try to do atziri soon.
5.4k HP
30k DPS
75% RES.

:D
Last edited by villares on Sep 13, 2016, 5:22:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info