(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
alexvsevil wrote:
Decided to run Weapon Ele as my 6th link instead of Blood Magic. Traded three points from Executioner and 2 life nodes for 5 pts to pick up Spirit Void to sustain the mana cost.

I had been using Arctic Armour but I thought the 'while standing still' part had been removed after the changes to the damage reduction, if I have none while cycloning it's totally not worth it imo. Now to see how the loss of Executioner feels against single targets. Dropping the attack speed side of that wheel might be better?

at 8.1k life and 76k dps with WED (was at 62k with blood magic and Executioner)

Gotta get around to upgrading my jewelry as well...I'm trying to stay overcapped for ele weakness maps, while getting a lot of Dex+Int for my gems. Not really sure what I could do to drastically improve the jewelry, but I've been getting a lot of flak lately for having a 127 exalt belt and a bunch of 5c jewelry..haha >.>

How much dmg has increased since the change? Do u have mana problems? im planning to change aswell
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Feb 5, 2016, 12:27:58 AM
mana issues are rare, gotta be careful in no regen because if you leap slam too much you won't have mana to start cyclone. and you have to make sure you stop spinning when you're not hitting mobs cuz it wastes mana.

in terms of sustaining on mobs though it's fine. i can spin on a single target indefinitely even with a shitton of attack speed.

to be extra safe, you can get mana on hit jewels and two points in Revelry (south of duelist start) and be absolutely fine (i never once noticed issues with revelry taken, but that's two points i dont want to drop from life nodes, i just play a bit more aware of mana and its fine)

dmg increase with WED instead of BM was around 15kish
In a fit of jealously over the guy on Reddit with the +2 range corrupted disfavour, I corrupted mine.
Could of been worse,

But then I got the bug and 6 linked my old disfavour, then bricked it :(

Guildmate wanted it for a skin transfer though, and kindly gave me another legacy coil. Which I then managed to 6l in about 10 jews and 50 fuses...
Can't think of any use for another 6l in the build though (And roll's slightly worse than my 5l) so saving it.

Real problem was it got me on a fusing frenzy and tried fusing every unique chest I had . Ended up burning pretty much all my currency trying to 6l a shavs - still no joy!
I am currently upgrading my 4L setup of cwdt - increased duration - immortal call - molten shell into a 5L

Would it be a horrible idea to put blood rage or enduring cry in there? It's a high level cwdt so it'd take a while to proc either.

What else could I put in there as a fifth gem to make it useful?
"
zankioh wrote:
I am currently upgrading my 4L setup of cwdt - increased duration - immortal call - molten shell into a 5L

Would it be a horrible idea to put blood rage or enduring cry in there? It's a high level cwdt so it'd take a while to proc either.

What else could I put in there as a fifth gem to make it useful?

i use blood rage with CWDT because i'm lazy. it's my low level cwdt (linked to immortal call, enfeeble, blood rage) so that they all proc as often as possible because i do not generate endurance charges. if it's a high level setup i wouldnt link blood rage though because you want it up permanently once it triggers.

also enduring cry no longer triggers with cwdt, you need to manually cast it or find another way to generate endurance charges (warlords mark, daressos defiance etc)
I 've been playing with curse on hit for a bit and I am liking it. What I would do on a 5L or 6L is leave Cwdt with Immortal call as it is and go Cwdt (lvl1) - Arctic breath - Curse on hit - lvl 20 Warlords Mark - Golem(low level)/GMP. If you use chaos golem on that, you can swap beetween blue and red curses and fire/chaos golem without any changes on colours. You get to have max lvled curses and the bonus from quality of curse on hit. Only problem is you ll probably need lots of chroms.

Edit: Ok, another idea for 6l with 2 blue one green and using blue curse
Flicker-Curse on hit-Enfeeble-Melee splash-Fortify-Multistrike/Blood magic/Endurance charge on melee stun.

Last edited by Jdahl22 on Feb 8, 2016, 5:57:18 AM
nvm
Last edited by Biscos on Feb 6, 2016, 2:46:37 PM
PoE builder hasnt been updated to the new skill tree. Can we still use it though in the OP?
"
tonic317 wrote:
PoE builder hasnt been updated to the new skill tree. Can we still use it though in the OP?
"
Vinchenzolo wrote:
Hey Lighty I was looking at the passive tree and noticed it was out of date and a few things have changed sense you updated it last I wanted to know if you could change it when you get a chance. Also I recently decided to go with mana instead of blood magic I still use hatred / herald of ash but run cyclone off that 25% mana left at first I tried the mana flows and revelry passive nodes and it just didnt cut so instead I looked and noticed they added spirit void not to far from golems blood I tried that and it worked waaay beter it took 1 more passive point but was well worth it 5 passive points seems worth giving up vs using blood magic and loosing that gem slot. Thanks for the build and tell me what you think when you get a chance.

The current passive tree weren't effected by the update of the tree during 2.1. I know poe.builder is out of date and there is a new site thats taken its place, Exilecraft. Its better than poe.builder and is up to date. I'm waiting the changes to the passive tree for ascendancy to update all the tree variations since sub-classes may change the viability of the cyclone starting class. That being said its highly possibly the ascendancy tress wont offer anything new aside from balances and adjustments of values on the current tree; regardless I will still update everything from poe.builder to exilecraft prior to ascendancy's release!
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info