(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
unlucky_child wrote:
they nerfed vaal ground slam a bit. Is the nerf noticeable? Or should i change to axe?

Yeah its noticeable however its still great and if your already mace and have gear there inst much point to change.
LightyGaming.com
Thank you very much!
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:
they nerfed vaal ground slam a bit. Is the nerf noticeable? Or should i change to axe?

Yeah its noticeable however its still great and if your already mace and have gear there inst much point to change.

I still have my sword cyclone, but i just bought unlinked mace and was thinking about changing when i have a chance to reset the tree. Can also buy new wep - axe and change to that
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 13, 2015, 6:19:46 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
unlucky_child wrote:

I still have my sword cyclone, but i just bought unlinked mace and was thinking about changing when i have a chance to reset the tree. Can also buy new wep - axe and change to that

Link the mace again plz?
LightyGaming.com
So i pass on the "Light" side of the force.

I was a fervent follower of the Blood Magic keystone and it's now some time that i follow your guide the update you put reading the comment and so i decide with the free reset to switch to Blood Magic gem + aura ...

Damn me! why did i go BM keystone for so long?! i reorganize my gear and pass from 76k (bloodrage + 4 frenzy) to 109k with aura + bloodrage + 4 frenzy ... its damn gorgeous (146k with atziri flask + onslaught xD) i just have to watch out for elem ref but manageable. And with the remplacement of my two ming hearth with regular ring i have lost no HP from the BM life node loss.

So thanks you for your dedication and your friendly aura =)

Fly safe cycloner o7

Actual gear + tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQd1CZYLYQxfDjwTTBQgFE0UcRfhGJEaOBo-GlUcpxznIVUm-CcgJy8s-y5TMHcxnjWSNug5DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxHfk3jTjJQR1OlV1RYY1nzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hlaPJqHnKpdO12rHh6eu97dHuMfNmCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhmCHaooiirOMz5BVk6iXeaIAplepJ6mUrKquUK9stz68n702vqfAZsCmwaPEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9i92Xzawdw94mHkUeoY7w7vTu988B_yL_JB8kXz3fZI9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=Tagmatar&characterName=PillarHeim
Thanks for your great guide. I just entered act 2 merciless on the new talisman league. But somehow I am still unsure which bandit reward I should pick. I've never been a big fan of selfcast enduring cry and I think I wont use it that often. So I rather pick the skill point. But isn't also the frenzy charge a thing because we are using bloodrage?

Regards, q3masl
Last edited by q3masl on Dec 13, 2015, 10:17:42 AM
this
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!

Just wanted to start the list of Talisman Implicit's "good" for cyclone and ultimately the "best" talisman that can be created via T4 Rigwald ( 2 talisman mods at once ). This list will be periodically updated and added to the main guide upon completion.

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 13, 2015, 6:46:34 PM
"
Tagmatar wrote:
So i pass on the "Light" side of the force.

I was a fervent follower of the Blood Magic keystone and it's now some time that i follow your guide the update you put reading the comment and so i decide with the free reset to switch to Blood Magic gem + aura ...

Damn me! why did i go BM keystone for so long?! i reorganize my gear and pass from 76k (bloodrage + 4 frenzy) to 109k with aura + bloodrage + 4 frenzy ... its damn gorgeous (146k with atziri flask + onslaught xD) i just have to watch out for elem ref but manageable. And with the remplacement of my two ming hearth with regular ring i have lost no HP from the BM life node loss.

So thanks you for your dedication and your friendly aura =)

Fly safe cycloner o7

Actual gear + tree:

Passive Tree

Let me know how talisman is treating you and cyclone in general, you have awesome gear and would love to see what improvements you make!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 13, 2015, 6:48:19 PM
"
q3masl wrote:
Thanks for your great guide. I just entered act 2 merciless on the new talisman league. But somehow I am still unsure which bandit reward I should pick. I've never been a big fan of selfcast enduring cry and I think I wont use it that often. So I rather pick the skill point. But isn't also the frenzy charge a thing because we are using bloodrage?

Regards, q3masl

If your not gonna manually cast enduring cry ( which I can relate to ) I suggest just killing all or grabbing the frenzy charge; you wont always have 4 frenzies up since bloodrage inst guaranteed and you wont always be killing mobs but in some cases the 4% more damage will out-way a constant amount of +% of whatever from a passive node.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info