(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

I hope they upscale Blasphemy just to prevent melee users to use it. This league is clearly about ranged fighters. I tested my Incinerate totem build, and that nerf is nowhere to be felt.

Back to Blasphemy, I say it was an emotional decision and it will surely rectified in a following patch.
Simply because this support is useful only to close combat fighters.
Is it still viable :P?
"
treirk wrote:
i can say if u follow that guide 100% u can do whatever u want , im level 43 (I know isnt so much i played 10 hours or less)

P.s. Was a hard start without currency / items.
P.s.2. Im in a party of 5 more hard.

P.s.3. Thanks so much Lighty!!!!!!

Your very welcome
LightyGaming.com
"
Psychoactive wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Its not worth spending the points to get 10% reduced mana reserved ( that amount needed to run 35% + 25% + 50%+ )

While it might not be accessible to everyone (and correct me here if I am wrong about this, thought of it last night on ~4 hours sleep) but if you 4L Hatred+Blaphemy+Curse+L4 corrupt enlighten and then socket herald by itself...99.8% reservation. Still leaves you 2 6L items for primary/secodary attack, a 4l CwDT setup and 3 more sockets for leapslam and other utility.

Again correct me if this is off but if not it seems pretty viable for folks that have been looking forward to the skill.

You are correct I just awoke after around 17hours of stream and this is the first thing I was planning on doing lmao. I put it in the aura calc to be sure but its 5 sockets in total which was the same as cwdt+ curse + triple aura and around the same strength given the curses power and scaling at high levels and quality.
LightyGaming.com
"
lussiano wrote:
At 35% reservation, Blasphemy is born dead. No one will use that thing. What a weird decision!

It can still be run en-place of a 25% aura however it requires a lv4 enlighten.
LightyGaming.com
"
mTwNarutO wrote:
Is it still viable :P?

plzzzzzzz. cyclone is still the best melee build unless your dropping 600ex+ on crit dagger [insert melee skill here] ect.ect.ect.
LightyGaming.com
"
Ravenshield11 wrote:
I hope they upscale Blasphemy just to prevent melee users to use it. This league is clearly about ranged fighters. I tested my Incinerate totem build, and that nerf is nowhere to be felt.

Back to Blasphemy, I say it was an emotional decision and it will surely rectified in a following patch.
Simply because this support is useful only to close combat fighters.

I'm fine with the change, I just wish they did it sooner instead of having me playing rf in Hc talisman without being able to run my 3rd curse.
LightyGaming.com
If you're rolling an axe user, what might you recommend as a replacement to vaal ground slam?

This is the first marauder I've rolled, so the help would be greatly appreciated!
they nerfed vaal ground slam a bit. Is the nerf noticeable? Or should i change to axe?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 12, 2015, 10:13:23 PM
"
ForEveryHour wrote:
If you're rolling an axe user, what might you recommend as a replacement to vaal ground slam?

This is the first marauder I've rolled, so the help would be greatly appreciated!

I suggest you combine the leap slam and vengeance setups as they benefit from similar gems.
So something like [ leap slam + vengeance + bloodmagic + faster attacks + Endurance charge on melee stun + melee physical ]

LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info