Eternal Orbs

"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
This is the last nail in the coffin really, GGG, you guys are completely out to lunch and out of touch with Standard, its economy and reality. You guys have no fucking idea what you're doing any more, in my books.

The last laugh will be on you, as you watch and see how much of the STD base activity gets destroyed even more by this moronic move.

In fairness, if they haven't outright said it (pretty sure they have, though), it's a well-known fact GGG doesn't balance at all around Standard, including its economy.

Not saying it's right. But it's the mentality.

Why do people keep bringing this up as a valid point?? This is a direct FU to Standard players and making the economy even WORSE, nothing to do with Temp.

Yeah,i don't get people talking that the game is for leagues only so no big deal,either.
It's like some goverment keeps fucking the poor or whatever you like instead of poor and people say "oh well,world is balanced for rich" or something.
OMG, please no. How about a nerf, any nerf. Don't force us to live among yolo-exalts. Please note that I have never used one, but IMO, the intent and goal of an Eternal Orb sounds great to crafting.
Last edited by SuperHeroR on Jul 6, 2015, 1:14:19 AM
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
This is the last nail in the coffin really, GGG, you guys are completely out to lunch and out of touch with Standard, its economy and reality. You guys have no fucking idea what you're doing any more, in my books.

The last laugh will be on you, as you watch and see how much of the STD base activity gets destroyed even more by this moronic move.

In fairness, if they haven't outright said it (pretty sure they have, though), it's a well-known fact GGG doesn't balance at all around Standard, including its economy.

Not saying it's right. But it's the mentality.

Why do people keep bringing this up as a valid point?? This is a direct FU to Standard players and making the economy even WORSE, nothing to do with Temp.

I even directly said: I'm not saying it's right. Ie, I'm not saying it's valid.

I'm just saying it is what it is.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Support the casuals, fuck over the hardcore players.

>GAME IS STILL FOR HARDCORE GAMERS LOL

haha, so much this....every person in this thread who is glad eternals are removed says they never saw one drop are just jealous casuals.

this is not good for the game, since this is one more less option for hardcore end game players, hell, while you are at it, remove shav, mjolner, all other good uniques, and those that you dont remove make them usable to only lvl 50.....

shit, just make it that when person gets to lvl 50 in game, server instantly reroll his char to lvl 1, cause yea, leveling and low lvl items are great, cause that is where fun is....

remember that people?

when devs are telling you what fun is?

anyway, less and less options in end game is not good for the game.....with eternals a lot of people like me who play a lot but cant afford to start crafting from alt/regal could hope to finish some rare item with 4-5 great rolls, now this is not the case anymore

Wow this is a MASSIVE change, never thought this would happen, but I have to say.... I think I like it :)
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Now make mirrors make 2 copies but destroy original and I buy highgate supporter pack! :D but really eternals should never been added to the game and I love that you see that and changed it! ;)
Next logical step is to up the droprate of exalted orbs so people can really yolo equips as they should be done already all this years.

Bb eternal orbs and desync,you shall not be missed
Bye bye desync!
Wow. Eternal orbs rates going to go batshit.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I'm torn about this, several items I spent currency on that isn't done yet will never be finished now thus you are wasting all my time and effort that went in to those items with this change. So for permanent leagues I'm disappointed to say the least.

On the other hand I welcome the change for temp leagues.

Perhaps the solution lies in a master service instead of an orb or the orbs only working on 4 stat or less items...or a combination of the two.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Jul 6, 2015, 1:24:34 AM
"
elwindakos wrote:
Next logical step is to up the droprate of exalted orbs so people can really yolo equips as they should be done already all this years.

Bb eternal orbs and desync,you shall not be missed

yolo-exalting decent rares into worthless junk isn't the way man. I really hope they have a better way for crafting in the future.
My summoner guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1765329
My shop thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1748967

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info