Map Drop Adjustments

Just to add, Level 84, been mapping for last 4-5 weeks, have not had ANY map higher than 73 ever! plenty of 68/69 torn between upgrading but want some maps to play
Can has triangle, please.

Kthnx.
Casually casual.

have 2 account with 3chars over lvl90 on WB and one of them culler 406/34, dint get maps higher then lvl 80,20q rare maps all the time, is pain when bosses at lvl +77maps drope lvl 68-73maps, make their chance lower if so but atleast let them drope same or +2lvl.

Is't about maps dropes because quantity is ok is about the lvl of maps drops.

about carto boxes only found them on lower maps 3 times 69,72 and 73, never sow any at lvl 77+ solo or any grup i play.
I gotta to tell you , what ever u were boosting it aint enough

We did 5 Shrine tier 11 maps tonight and got only one equality tier map 11 crematorium. Rest (5 of them out of total 5 maps) were tier 1-4

Disaster man.

P.S No better luck through whole day doing tier9-10 maps either. All resulted in max t5 map drops

Now i have whole stash page of maps tier 1-4 gained and half stash page of t9+ lost.
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Nov 28, 2015, 9:20:54 PM
I have to agree with most that are frustrated, it seems to be impossible to keep a healthy map pool beyond level 75 (tier 8). I ran hundreds of 74/75 maps and this is getting pretty boring now. It also got me only around 20 maps of 76+. A red Map drop seems to be almost as rare as an Exalt drop. thanks GGG for getting nothing in return for running double piety (malformationo) or double dominus (residence).
I was one of those players that had no luck in getting high level maps to drop.

Since then, I have learned a few tricks that has changed my outlook on the high level map drops.
I am in the process in building up my maps inventory, and by healthy amount if i do say myself.

I am afraid to mention anything, because it seems the Devs like to nerf things when the mass knows something and the pool gets flooded.
I do not sell any of my maps, only the low level unique I do not care for.

My advise, is to start playing with the map mods, and see what works.
No pain, no gain. POE is definitely full of pain, lol.
Last edited by luisagos on Dec 1, 2015, 5:02:10 PM
"
jhonnyfoe0712 wrote:
I have to agree with most that are frustrated, it seems to be impossible to keep a healthy map pool beyond level 75 (tier 8). I ran hundreds of 74/75 maps and this is getting pretty boring now. It also got me only around 20 maps of 76+. A red Map drop seems to be almost as rare as an Exalt drop. thanks GGG for getting nothing in return for running double piety (malformationo) or double dominus (residence).

I play DS event and even carto not helping to build map pool.
Map drop and RNG so bad and so unfair in this game.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
jhonnyfoe0712 wrote:

I play DS event and even carto not helping to build map pool.
Map drop and RNG so bad and so unfair in this game.

i readed somewhere that cartobox don't dropped over tier 12 maps, at least i roll some on tier 12 maps and could sustain the map pool (always playing over 110% iq and packsize of course). but over t13 is very hard, on standard over t11 t12 is imposible playing solo. and zana don't help after 2.0

edit: got a carto on a t14 map after 5 tries so they could appear over t12 maps( but any t14 or t15 from the carto and from the map)
Last edited by Abax11 on Dec 3, 2015, 11:57:46 PM
I agree with the rant here. I've been trying to get maps passed over lvl75 (now tier 8) and it seem impossible to have them to drop... unless having very expensive gear. This is disappointing indeed, I'd love to see those to drop "sometime" even if it's a rare event.

I would expect this level of rarity for maps of level 78+... not 75...

The game is still fun, but, I think a more pregressive rarity would be welcome and more enjoyable. Hitting a wall, isn't fun.
Last edited by ModernBison on Dec 3, 2015, 8:35:35 PM
My spoils. Got another page but they are lower tier maps.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info