Map Drop Adjustments

This is what I got from a tier 11 map springs tonight, after i did some mods to it. ;)

I thought the headhunter card droped, but it was the Gambler card.

Spoiler

I rip in rage almost whole level. I kill evry boss in evry single map no esception.
Even 2x Malformation boss, NO esception (NO map drop ofcors).
Im jet to see +2 map from boss, beter say i rerly see map drop att all.
Last map i droped from a boss whas T1 from T9 boss.

It may be becouse i played alone, i figure they made it so you cant even progres alone.
Becouse leveling in party can end badly becouse performance resons i dont realy see how this can be resolved. Having big party cost loot of resorces to plees evry build restriction and im done whit that.

Gona trie map solo agen and see if i can progres from let say T8 to T10.
Most map i got are from vendoring 3 maps to get higer tier so situation is worst then on paper when it come to obteining higer tier maps.

Dont care mach for map tier, i care more for change of enviroment.
Realy fast you get feed up with some clastrofobic maps.
I especily dont like loot of debrish in some maps making cyclone navigation hard on such cramped space.

In my opinion they gated T12 maps so hard its unreal, not like i seen T11 in frst place.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Dec 7, 2015, 4:57:39 AM
Hi,
I wanted to write here few positive notes. Off course everyone would like higher drop rates (who does not?), but I find it quite easy to sustain t9-10 maps if one can do almost all mods. I give as gifts tens t8-t9 maps to my friends regularly.

Traditional recipe which can be found elsewhere (which I use also):
Up to T9 do not chisel but only alch maps. From T10/11 you should start to chisel. On those maps which does not have at least +80q and +10%packsize I do use chaos. T11 and higher maps I vaal. And finally, I am moving to running higher tier maps only if I do have at least 3 rows (36) of them. Currently, I am moving to t12 maps maps. It is demanding on currency for sure. But overall also my amount of currency rise. I do my maps mostly alone or with 1-2 friends max.
Last edited by Bounee on Dec 18, 2015, 8:04:23 AM
Please turn red map drops back on :)
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
here i am again, new challenge league alc and chis every t7 map or higher, now im back to t6's at 87 thanks ggg.
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
good quarl
"
good quarl

another proof that letting anonymous accounts post in forums are a good idea. you're lucky putin has no drones to kill people world wide (yet) :-)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 21, 2015, 8:14:21 PM
"
here i am again, new challenge league alc and chis every t7 map or higher, now im back to t6's at 87 thanks ggg.

We has the same problem: map drop, Or no drop to be more correctly.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"

We has the same problem: map drop, Or no drop to be more correctly.

Same problem here too, atleast need same level map drops instead drops low level. WTH happening? Bosses drops shit in talisman :)
Beyond limitations
"
Qarl wrote:
In addition to the details on map drop changes in this manifesto post, we are making further adjustment to map drops.

1) Each map boss will have a flat 20% chance to drop an additional map. This will not apply multiple times for maps where a map has multiple bosses, nor will it double up when a map boss is twinned.

2) We are making adjustments to the way map levels are decided, that will reduce the odds of low tier maps being dropped.

Together these changes should more than triple the number of +2 maps players would be getting (as well as an improvement of +1 maps), compared to the beta.

1) Today We dropped (a full party) two times a rare t1 map from t9/t10 boss

2) What's the point of the balance if you only reduce the low tier drops, they still being dropped and playing its desperate spent the currency for nothing, why not drop maps of the same level and/or maybe a chance to get +1 +2 tier instead ?

Please try to remove the low tiers drops from the higher maps, it hasn't any sense.
Last edited by nonomm77 on Dec 26, 2015, 10:54:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info