What is your opinion about new globes?

Ahhh gotcha, good points
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Did anyone notice that in Act 4, the male statues proudly flaunt their penis, but the female statues are now covered up to hide their genitalia?

Did GGG make this change to appease the politically correct people who are so easily offended?

And for the record I prefer the old globes with the chained ladies.
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:
Did anyone notice that in Act 4, the male statues proudly flaunt their penis, but the female statues are now covered up to hide their genitalia?

Did GGG make this change to appease the politically correct people who are so easily offended?

If that was the reason, who cares?

Isn't the balance of the internet full of boobs and vagina? Why not just play PoE for a while, then alt/tab out when you feel the need to see some genitalia as needed?

"
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:

If that was the reason, who cares?

Isn't the balance of the internet full of boobs and vagina? Why not just play PoE for a while, then alt/tab out when you feel the need to see some genitalia as needed?

You don't understand, Grant - this is a question of principle :D

@Hitomo: I bow before your skill and wisdom. No irony.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"

Isn't the world full of wars? Why not just kill bandits in PoE for a while, then join the us army when you feel the need to kill people around the world as needed?

i know, politics. but comparisons often suck.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
This thread is still going?
GGG isn't going to change the globes back and frankly why is it such a big deal anyway?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:

Did GGG make this change to appease the politically correct people who are so easily offended? (...)

This is slander. The statues have almost no difference with their act 3 counterparts.
The only new statues are 3 static female statues in The Grand Arena (the ones with Daresso's background).
"
DoubleU wrote:
This thread is still going?frankly why is it such a big deal anyway?

rename "path of exile" to "slacko the unlucky", "grinding gear games" to "no gear games", exchange the "German Bundesadler" to a "Pleitegeier", rename "Germany" to "FuckYouEurope", "Volkswagen" to "EmissionCheaters".

it's just names or symbols which tell nobody nothing, for sure.
really? this is still going?

lost cause is lost, just let it go chaps, honestly.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
lost cause is lost, just let it go chaps, honestly.

would you give up when you see "slacko the unlucky" on some guys t-shirts when you loved the original name? everytime i see poe images on imgur, my heart bleeds. everytime i start the game...

i expected a community poll at the time over several ui drafts rather then designers trying to scare us off using a butt ugly ui to come up later with a more generic alternative.

i even bought an supporter pack to convince ggg, some guys said this works.
Spoiler
just joking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info