The Awakening Trailer, Launch Date, Challenge Leagues and More!

I remembered the first time i played this game. I didn't like it at first but now i don't think i can play another ARPG besides Path Of Exile. This game just blows my mind. Cant wait for the release date. Time to buy more stuff the support the devs. Keep up the good work GGG.

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Oh man, I'm lucky my boss doesn't mind late notice leave requests.

HYYYYYYYPE
Winter is coming...
Hey! At least leave the original UI as an option. :/ Will this be the next "Witch Idle City Animation" thing for me? I prefered the old witch from Beta and i prefered the old UI art. Damn it at least put the old UI Art in the shop so i can get it!
Nice one guys, can't wait to play the new leagues. Got my ticket, getting on that HYYYYYPE TRAIN..............
Hi GGG,

first of all i want to say that i've never posted something in this "HYPE-Threads" !

buuut i am impressed of ur work. Each bigger Patch u guys getting better and better, i mean Act 4, some new maps and Jewels would be enough for me to call this patch "good", but now check out this new unique items, Divination cards and new skills + always a great rebalance!
I am playing online games for around 16 years now and i've never saw a Developer with that incredible passion for their work. Just a BIG TY from my side and keep working like that. I am really interested in how u will impress me next time and i appreciate to be able to play that fantastic game!

Greets

Zomex
"
WiseGuard wrote:
Hate the Kripp part. I understand that GGG is thankful to him for what he did for PoE, but seriously, there are many other streamers that did and do more for this game than he.

Ziggy is prime example.

The main purpose of this trailer seems to build an overwhelmingly powerful hype spaceship with warp engine that leads to a hype universe where everybody hypes. And maybe even to get old players back (probably more important). That's why there is so much mention that desync has been fixed now.

Thing is that Kripp still has a lot more active viewers than any PoE streamer on Twitch. There are simply more people that know him, so it makes sense to let them advertise him for them.

Very nice!Can't wait to see the rest of the zones!
Both leagues sound good but tempest really stands out of all the leagues we had so far, well done Chris :P
phase run is baaaack !!!!! wooooow
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info