Warbands and Tempest Challenge Leagues

"
NeverSink wrote:
Will warbands appear in maps? Or are they bound to non endgame map content only

It implies they will appear in maps by saying that the leaders will occur most frequently in maps.
Warbands looks incredible! Tempest looks bleh, I'll have to see it in action. As a HC player, that kind of sucks for me since I'll be spending more time in SC now I think. LOL. I wish they were reversed. I want to be terrified of the warbands in HC, but it's not to be.
Really like the sound of Warbands League. Its like a group of rouge exiles in one area, witch is great.

The other HC league I am not a huge fan of, especially as other people will have impact on areas that I play in, and I dont like that, so I hope it will not go to vanilla game after league end.
hmm wanted to play HC for the first time ever.. but the SC league seems more interesting to me.. decisions, decisions..
"
yazzlecat wrote:
Warbands looks incredible! Tempest looks bleh, I'll have to see it in action. As a HC player, that kind of sucks for me since I'll be spending more time in SC now I think. LOL. I wish they were reversed. I want to be terrified of the warbands in HC, but it's not to be.

I feel the same way man.

Chris was the one who designed Tempest, and while I love Chris, I feel a bit let down.
Tempest looks more interesting to me, can't wait to play!
Go AB's
I usually just lurk here, but god damn Warbands got me hyped!

An excellent example of "why hasn't this been here before?" just like rouge exiles and boxes.

Can't wait to play both new leagues. Are we there yet? :D
MUCH HYPE!! The leagues seem interesting. I'm so glad there aren't any monsters popping up in your face randomly or more affixes on monsters this go around. Another totem pole for 8/8 though?
Last edited by MidWest on Jun 30, 2015, 5:25:45 PM
oh god damn these look so good!

Much hype!!
This Warbands looks even somewhat interesting, though not so much, to bore myself while leveling character in temp league...

But that Tempest, lol, league of avoidance for pure HC players :D

Anticipation slowly dissipates...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info