We're Adding More Divination Cards!

"
geradon wrote:
"
xmvmx wrote:
Need 7 for a rare ring... why don't drop the ring instead ?!

why wasting your life time playing a game when you could do something to make yourself immortal in the memory of mankind instead?

True, why wasting your brain power to post this...when you could use that power... to sleep.

"
"
xmvmx wrote:

Divination cards are a way to make your own personalised contribution to the game. Every single card is worth it. The supporter spent 1100$ to make this card, so of course he/she will make sure it is worth it for him/her. Value however is in the eye of the observer. If you do not see the value of this card in particular, that's fine. I personally think it is a really great card with stunning artwork. If you know the story behind this card, it becomes even better.

So.. for spending 1100$ to support the game, someone can make one card with 1/5 to get a wisdom scroll, and we should make him a statue of hero and use the card because it has a nice story and beautiful words behind....

Interesting.
Last edited by xmvmx on Jun 30, 2015, 3:32:47 PM
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Lordemore wrote:

- The Celestial Justicar card has typo in the fluf text, says "METE" instead of "MEET".

Working as intended...
mete
[ mēt ]
VERB (mete something out)

dispense or allot justice, a punishment, or harsh treatment:

and *fluff* :P

The Celestial Justicar has a typo in the name, it should be The Celestial Justiciar.
"
xmvmx wrote:
Isn't this a new way to lower the chance of getting a rare ring ?
"Another layer of RNG" , like somebody said earlier on this forum.
I can understand this for rare unique items or special mods...but for rare yellow items ?!

Also, chaos orb card...again, instead of actually getting a chaos orb, the drop slot is taken by a card.

I mean really, keep the cards for "special items", and let the drop rates alone.

I was expecting them to drop additionally to other items, so without taking any other drop slots. Might be wrong though...
Crit happens.
"
WarcryLegion wrote:
Yo dawg, i heard you like divination cards. So i got you some divination cards which give you divination cards.

Whoever came up with that deserves a cookie xD, genius.

That was me! thanks, im glad people like it :D
"
Spokodude wrote:
Loving the flavor text for The Gambler divination card: "I don't believe in Karma. If it were real, I would never win."

Great nod to poker player Phil Hellmuth's famous quote: "If there weren't luck involved, I'd win every time."

thats actually a huge coincidence :P i just wanted karma in there as its part of my account name and gamer tag!
"
leere wrote:
So many chaos cards...
PS: Collect 5 div cards to recive 1 div card! Someone a Big Fat Troll xD It will be fun, if biggest chance of random div card to recive will be the same card(try again, dude).

that was my card and it is a bit trolly but im hoping its in a lower level zone allowing people to potentially get cards in high level maps early on but yea its super random :D
"
karmakomando wrote:
"
leere wrote:
So many chaos cards...
PS: Collect 5 div cards to recive 1 div card! Someone a Big Fat Troll xD It will be fun, if biggest chance of random div card to recive will be the same card(try again, dude).

that was my card and it is a bit trolly but im hoping its in a lower level zone allowing people to potentially get cards in high level maps early on but yea its super random :D

your card is genius. not trolly at all ;)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
yea that one is mine :D its a gamble for sure :P
"
Lordemore wrote:
My impressions. :)

- I love Divination cards, they are great addition to the game.

- The Gambler, lel this is funny.

- The Celestial Justicar card has typo in the fluf text, says "METE" instead of "MEET".

- Time Lost Relic, WOW WOW

- Where is Landator's Lost Love card ?

- I hate to see so much 6 linked item Divination cards (guys covet power). That's not smooth, you are supposed to link with fusings, not to gt it with cards.

- Also too many Chaos orb cards, but that may be good.

i did the gambler, couldnt pass up the chance to get the div card trading for div cards :D
"
karmakomando wrote:
"
WarcryLegion wrote:
Yo dawg, i heard you like divination cards. So i got you some divination cards which give you divination cards.

Whoever came up with that deserves a cookie xD, genius.

That was me! thanks, im glad people like it :D

Now someone needs to make a set of cards that reward you with 5-10 Gamblers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info