This Week's State of the Beta

Earlier State of the Beta posts:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8

How are we tracking?

Issues: 295 (last week: 530)

And now the issues go down. Developers are aggressively completing their issues, while Chris and I are managing the process of removing duplicates and checking that all the issues are required for launch.

This issue list should now be pretty representative of what we need to do from this point, and should only go down.

The Next Patch

The next patch is planned for deployment late this week. Currently there are two things that need completing for it to be deployable. They won't quite be ready for the 1st as we originally planned.

There are a few tiles that need to be completed for the final areas. They have stand-in tiles at the moment, and the last few tiles need the completed versions to be put in place.

The final boss fight is almost complete, but spending a couple of extra days polishing it while we wait for the tiles to be completed is an easy choice. First impressions matter!

More Information

A countdown will also be posted late this week, as media information about the launch becomes available. Keep an eye on the news.

Last edited by Chris on Jun 28, 2015, 6:35:57 PM
FIRST!? I can't believe it!!

Great news on the beta! That countdown timer is gonna kill your servers when it hits 0! So many people refreshing pages and trying to login :D

I should totally get a beta key for being first =[
Last edited by HighOfffTums on Jun 28, 2015, 6:36:42 PM
sick!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
When will passive pointsin tree for auras be buffed? It's shit at the moment for solo players. Can't run hatred & grace w/o using blood magic gem.
Last edited by Draeil on Jun 28, 2015, 6:33:09 PM
Hype!
Nice
Permanent Hardcore only.
f*** i cant buy more ram
my english sux.
Almost there for that Awakening release. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Soon. Soon. Soon. I shall buy a supporter pack soon.
I have suddenly begun to like the Divination card idea... to have specific Cards drop from certain areas makes the game abit more towards D2...

I really hope there is some big fat juicy Div card that is boss only drop!

best
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info