This Week's State of the Beta

Oh man.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I am reaching the maximum amount of time I can wait. If you don't release soon, PoE 2.0, I am going to have to move on with my life!
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Draeil wrote:
When will passive pointsin tree for auras be buffed? It's shit at the moment for solo players. Can't run hatred & grace w/o using blood magic gem.

Cuz you're not supposed to,you can choose to play defensive or aggresive.
And it doesn't kill solo-play,all it does is forcing you to pay attention.
Since when did PoE become this casual qqfest?
No rest for the wicked.
GGG Adding a Another? timer? GGG going to be ontime without Delay?

I'LL BELIEVE IT ONCE I SEE IT!!!"£!"$!"¬!!¬
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jun 28, 2015, 8:00:39 PM
I don't mind the delay, polish it as much as you want to. My new PC should arrive before the launch. The timing feels right. Can't wait to see your video teasers, editing on them has been pretty epic since Forsaken Masters.

Spoiler
I'd like to say that Beta feels very frustrating/confusing with all those changes to EB, Leech, Reduced Mana, CWDT, Piety's tiny arena, Daresso's trio, Healing globes, high monster life and damage in general, and I sincerely hope you are just testing what we are made of and will bring the fun back. But lockstep, loot filter, new maps, new uniques, jewels, other QoL improvements - all amazing. I can hardly imagine the pressure the team is under atm and I do believe you will deliver a great expansion. I received The Awakening T-shirt a few days ago and Im proud to own it :)
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
Last edited by mireklefou on Jun 28, 2015, 8:18:52 PM
"
Draeil wrote:
When will passive pointsin tree for auras be buffed? It's shit at the moment for solo players. Can't run hatred & grace w/o using blood magic gem.

Maybe they don't want you running hatred and grace for free anymore. You'll have to suffice with HoA and grace.
"
Qarl wrote:
And now the issues go down. Developers are aggressively completing their issues, while Chris and I are managing the process of removing duplicates and checking that all the issues are required for launch.

I pictured this in my head as developers solving issues solely by yelling at their screens. Not by writing code or searching for bugs, just making solutions materialize through pure, unabated anger and screaming.

Still, good to hear the issue count is going down. Definitely looking forward to release :D
Last edited by TherosPherae on Jun 28, 2015, 8:01:50 PM
Am I alone in thinking that the final part of a4 should be held back for full release? I understand beta testing of tree stuff and jewels and such, but at some point the content for full release should be new for everyone, not just the people that didn't want to buy into CB or got lucky with the key giveaway.
Sometimes you get the bull, sometimes the bull gets you . . .
it is coming
Timer Hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info