[2.0] The IceBreaker Scion. Ice Crash + Facebreakers + Counter Skills = Great fun!

rly nice build
40k dps with incr aoe gem, 60k dps with conc effect ( i used conc effect only on rly fat bosses)
I have around 4000 life, 13k armor, with granite flask i have 26k
here my items

Last edited by ekxzist on Jul 29, 2015, 5:31:08 AM
"
blacksource wrote:
Mana issues completely solved by passive nod Revelry. No need to any mana leech or anything.

im blind as fuck, where is this node in the passive tree in relation to this build?
It is best to write Revelry int he bottom search box, the nod will then be yellow.
Another way :-) Focus on the most bottom nods in this build, there is Testudo nod for example. If you go up, there is a fork, in one way is nod Golem's Blood, left from it is a place for Jewel and another left (accesed from top) is Revelry.
IGN: Mayon
__________________________________________________________________________________
Never argue with stupid people,
they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Mark Twain
I'm lvl 57 with this build and i have to tell you it's awesome and fun Thanks a lot for ur effort, insane dmg and no dead wooots!!! can't wait to 60 and i can use my helm and see how much dmg i get :D
Hi OP, I just want to ask why you didn't get Command of Steel nodes.

Thanks.
"
voncess wrote:
Hi OP, I just want to ask why you didn't get Command of Steel nodes.

Thanks.

You most certainly can get them. They are 3 more points you have to spend and I am just more of an offense oriented player. To me I like more dmg always.

These nodes are very easy to get though, up your block by 4% more and give some more defense.

However they are also not vital so if you got these I would only get them if I took the build past level 90. (Which I Plan to do eventually lol) they would always be real nice if you used this build on HC.
i see you have 1h weap and a shield. Why no 2h, the dmg whould have been far more i think.
"
parianos07 wrote:
i see you have 1h weap and a shield. Why no 2h, the dmg whould have been far more i think.

The whole point of using the build is to use facebreakers. There is no one hand weapon as you do not use a weapon with facebreakers
can you update the tree, the link provided is not working. Thanks :D
Edit: It's work at night and midnigh, not daytime. Nvm, pls ignore my reply
Last edited by tqkviptqk on Aug 13, 2015, 8:31:08 AM
"
tqkviptqk wrote:
can you update the tree, the link provided is not working. Thanks :D
Edit: It's work at night and midnigh, not daytime. Nvm, pls ignore my reply

Ya just took a look and all links seem to be working. Maybe the site was having issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info