[2.0] The IceBreaker Scion. Ice Crash + Facebreakers + Counter Skills = Great fun!

New gear update!
Lvl 62
30k DPS with AOE.
47K DPS with Conc Eff.

Wish I could afford rolling RRRGB on that Carc Jack.... all funds are going there.

But heres the gear.
Spoiler

Wouldn't the the Anvil perfect for ammy on this build?

Also, I am having trouble with caster boss that don't melee. How should i deal with them? Currently at Act III in normal tempest, i am worried about not making it through Dominus, act iv Piety and Malachai.
Last edited by a60869609 on Jul 21, 2015, 12:18:24 AM
32k damage level 70, still need to craft some flat damage on my rings. One shotting a lot of stuff lol Really fun build !
"
Also, I am having trouble with caster boss that don't melee. How should i deal with them? Currently at Act III in normal tempest, i am worried about not making it through Dominus, act iv Piety and Malachai.

buy stone of lazhwar :C

Mehhh items:

Spoiler

and i got 62% phys block / 50% magic block and only still not buy good chest. Dps = 24k clean with auras + blood rage etc. 40k dps.
"
vixo197 wrote:
"

buy stone of lazhwar :C

Cool suggestion. Thank you very much.
This is a fun build so far.
I got past Dominus, I killed Act Iv Piety. Now I am stuck at the 3 mini boss in front of Malachai. The Thunder Orb is hitting hard and i am not getting any chance to strike her. Anyone share how you guys get pass her?
"
a60869609 wrote:
I got past Dominus, I killed Act Iv Piety. Now I am stuck at the 3 mini boss in front of Malachai. The Thunder Orb is hitting hard and i am not getting any chance to strike her. Anyone share how you guys get pass her?

I'm not there yet, but a utility skill I am using is Flame Dash. Pretty good mobility skill for Ice Crash.
Really glad so many of you are enjoying the guide. Its super fun and I still have so much to do. Hopefully will have some free time this weekend to keep continuing and testing it as well.

I am not a huge HC player so it is hard for me to answer a lot of those questions. Stone of lazwhar can be a really good ammy to get though. Helps with spells a ton.

For most part flame dash can be a really good mobility skill as well. Especially on a lot of the tougher a4 areas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info