[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

"
Thomasmgp wrote:
I just had this drop. Is this any good?

Only the best weapon u can find! try to 6L it and u are golden!

My question to everyone in this thread,do u think we ll be safe with no armour at all?i am really scared about the lack of physical mitigation!Maybe wear a AR/ES armour?
ign: Hikaku
"
kompaniet wrote:

that's exacly what i did too. animate guardian has 17k life. zombies have 10k life.
works very well. i have put leer cast + dying breath + blood dance on him. no gloves yet. haven't found any uniques that would be beneficial.

forgot to put animate guardian on the switch so i had to level up the gem from the beginning. don't think i will add 20 q on guardian. same bonus as spectres. movespeed. pretty useless. i have leveled up from 89 to 90 in warbands and animate guardian hasn't come close to dying yet despite doing maps up to lvl 79. he seems pretty indestructible. (first time using animate guardian)

stole this idea from someone i saw on youtube. might have been angryaa. firestorm debuffs all in the aoe with ee and curses with enfeeble at the same time.
using revenants and wrath aura so ee is a big damage boost. if i only had another gem slot for arctic armour i would put temp chains there and double curse. temp chains might even be better than arctic armour. hard to say.

I'm currently level 85 on Tempest and would like to know if anybody else has additional input on this idea. I'm definitely an SRS summoner using zombies and I don't know if the firestorm/enfeeble idea is for me, but the Animate Guardian idea seems really good. Could anybody else offer input? Raising the Guardian from those items seems OP, but I'd like some additional input. Also, why Blood Dance boots?

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by TooMuchDamage on Aug 6, 2015, 4:15:36 PM
"
TooMuchDamage wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

that's exacly what i did too. animate guardian has 17k life. zombies have 10k life.
works very well. i have put leer cast + dying breath + blood dance on him. no gloves yet. haven't found any uniques that would be beneficial.

forgot to put animate guardian on the switch so i had to level up the gem from the beginning. don't think i will add 20 q on guardian. same bonus as spectres. movespeed. pretty useless. i have leveled up from 89 to 90 in warbands and animate guardian hasn't come close to dying yet despite doing maps up to lvl 79. he seems pretty indestructible. (first time using animate guardian)

stole this idea from someone i saw on youtube. might have been angryaa. firestorm debuffs all in the aoe with ee and curses with enfeeble at the same time.
using revenants and wrath aura so ee is a big damage boost. if i only had another gem slot for arctic armour i would put temp chains there and double curse. temp chains might even be better than arctic armour. hard to say.

I'm currently level 85 on Tempest and would like to know if anybody else has additional input on this idea. I'm definitely an SRS summoner using zombies and I don't know if the firestorm/enfeeble idea is for me, but the Animate Guardian idea seems really good. Could anybody else offer input? Raising the Guardian from those items seems OP, but I'd like some additional input. Also, why Blood Dance boots?

Thanks in advance!

hey there. the guardian is definitely worth it. i lose some life on my zombies (replaced minion life gem with animate guardian) but they survive well enough anyway.

blood dance boots was an idea to give the guardian better survivability. it was my first time using that skill and i was afraid of losing him and the items.

when he kills something he can get a frenzy charge and when he gets a frenzy charge he gets life regen. with 17k life each % regen heals for a lot. some guy in gameplay discussion here said it works.

also put zandethus cassock on him. sacred ground on block and chaos resist. nice armour for the guardian.

edit: this armour might be nice for us http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Victario%27s_Influence
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 6, 2015, 5:16:52 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EBwSzBx4NfBGWFm8W8xcvGFYabBzcHaodviSqJjwo-i-dMtEzhzWSNuk6WD8nQYdFR0WdRnFJUUmxSshMs025U1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52h0aPJqrGvbbqp_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg9uFMoVgiECIQo8aj0aQM5MnlKCVLprgm6GdrqEvogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO-isBmwcXK08y8zzLQH9P718_YTdi92mLa3dsL4Yjjauq66-7siu-I7-vwH_DV98H31_k3-ej60v4K?accountName=TooMuchDamage&characterName=Scion_Number_Four

This is my passive tree right now. Anybody got any suggestion on where I head to next? I'm kind of lost. I'd love more life. Do I finish up that circle of life near the bottom-left for 5% a point? It just oesn't work towards any bigger nodes :(
I also just entered a 75 map with that entire Animate Guardian setup plus some triple resists +70 life gloves and he died immediately...lol
"
Hikaku wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

My question to everyone in this thread, do u think we ll be safe with no armour at all?i am really scared about the lack of physical mitigation!Maybe wear a AR/ES armour?

I am lv 87 using this build and i can say in group play maps higher than level 75 are incredibly dangerous. You have almost zero mitigation for any incoming physical damage so dying is incredibly easy. (same problem evasion gear faces but worse since we have less evasion stacked and no keystone like acrobatics)

Solo is much safer of course as you can control better the environment you're in but i play this game to have fun with others.

There is a second serious problem with this build regarding end game mapping, finding useful specters.

Having to find the exact specter you need (hopefully high level revenants) means you need both an armor/ES and an evasion/ES 5l/6l chests which you can switch out depending on the spectres you find....

lv 70 revenants are not much good past lv 75 maps. If you'd like to change things up and use a different minion as a spectre you need different color sockets for support gems, meaning you need a second 5l or 6l chest you can swap in. This seems incredibly impractical to me.

I am thinking of taking what is really strong about this build (everything that supports SRS) and changing my tree so i am not bound to using spectres. I see some people using dual totem/SRS and some others using pure SRS like matrixfactor.

Dont get me wrong this build can easily get you into mid 70s mapping but i am now finding that things get really tough due to our characters being so vulnerable to even the smallest form of physical damage.
IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Last edited by Ajaxcandy on Aug 7, 2015, 2:45:17 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
Some doubts.....
neglecting the mana cost, is multistrike gem comparable with minion damage / added fire? which one yields a higher dps?
And if minion damage is the best out of the 3. What about between added fire and multistrike?

i don't think added fire is good. srs damage is half physical/half fire so you only get half efficiency out of it compared to another gem.

Are you sure of tht? Cause from the wiki it says the bonus is similar to infernal blow and infernal blow takes its base physical damage to do the conversion and so do the other gem. conversions are made based on base physical damage, not after the damage has been converted... just to be sure....
"
TooMuchDamage wrote:

This is my passive tree right now. Anybody got any suggestion on where I head to next? I'm kind of lost. I'd love more life. Do I finish up that circle of life near the bottom-left for 5% a point? It just oesn't work towards any bigger nodes :(

Yep, finish the life circle imo. I'm level 82 on tempest and I will just stack life for the next levels. I nearly died yesterday on a rather easy map. I played classic summoner before on HC and I was super tanky with discipline aura for 9k=hp+ES. With the SRS build I do really high dps and I like the playstyle, but I'm squishy as hell. I will try to reach 4k hp but it is tough. And with 4k HP, you don't need more than 1,4-1,5k ES because of the Mind over Matter you want a life/es distribution of 70/30. So in general the tankyness is pretty much caped.
I have a lvl 84 hc witch on hold and I plan on building a tanky cursed summoner.

@phys dmg:
That is of course very relevant for many classes. But using arctic armor+ golem+ Granite Flask (1-2 are really core imo) you should get over 8k+ armor during the flask effect. The last patch improved the phys dmg reduction.
Last edited by gebashOrt on Aug 7, 2015, 4:42:21 AM
Melee Splash > Multistrike?
"
Ajaxcandy wrote:
"
Hikaku wrote:
"
Thomasmgp wrote:

My question to everyone in this thread, do u think we ll be safe with no armour at all?i am really scared about the lack of physical mitigation!Maybe wear a AR/ES armour?

I am lv 87 using this build and i can say in group play maps higher than level 75 are incredibly dangerous. You have almost zero mitigation for any incoming physical damage so dying is incredibly easy. (same problem evasion gear faces but worse since we have less evasion stacked and no keystone like acrobatics)

Solo is much safer of course as you can control better the environment you're in but i play this game to have fun with others.

There is a second serious problem with this build regarding end game mapping, finding useful specters.

Having to find the exact specter you need (hopefully high level revenants) means you need both an armor/ES and an evasion/ES 5l/6l chests which you can switch out depending on the spectres you find....

lv 70 revenants are not much good past lv 75 maps. If you'd like to change things up and use a different minion as a spectre you need different color sockets for support gems, meaning you need a second 5l or 6l chest you can swap in. This seems incredibly impractical to me.

I am thinking of taking what is really strong about this build (everything that supports SRS) and changing my tree so i am not bound to using spectres. I see some people using dual totem/SRS and some others using pure SRS like matrixfactor.

Dont get me wrong this build can easily get you into mid 70s mapping but i am now finding that things get really tough due to our characters being so vulnerable to even the smallest form of physical damage.

i don't feel it's a problem with enfeeble, granite flask, mom and lots of minions infront of you. are you playing in hardcore?

"
TooMuchDamage wrote:
I also just entered a 75 map with that entire Animate Guardian setup plus some triple resists +70 life gloves and he died immediately...lol

write what map it was and the map mods and link your items and passives.

"
TooMuchDamage wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4EBwSzBx4NfBGWFm8W8xcvGFYabBzcHaodviSqJjwo-i-dMtEzhzWSNuk6WD8nQYdFR0WdRnFJUUmxSshMs025U1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52h0aPJqrGvbbqp_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg9uFMoVgiECIQo8aj0aQM5MnlKCVLprgm6GdrqEvogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO-isBmwcXK08y8zzLQH9P718_YTdi92mLa3dsL4Yjjauq66-7siu-I7-vwH_DV98H31_k3-ej60v4K?accountName=TooMuchDamage&characterName=Scion_Number_Four

i don't know. it's a choice you have to make.

get life if you feel like you need that.
minion passives another option.
ee keystone for awesome damage.
essence surge for faster regen of es.
whispers of doom for anotehr curse.
more jewel slots if you have good jewels.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 7, 2015, 11:06:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info