[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

having some fun with this build, level 84 atm with 3.7k hp and 1.6k es
Spoiler

clear is noticeably slower after the nerf to revs, which is a little disappointing, but the build still plays really well.

a couple things i wanted to bring up:

don't know if there's been a definitive answer to the multistrike/splash debate? i've been using splash and just started to try out multistrike

also been playing around with using sidhebreath as an amulet. what does everyone else think? it seems like you're giving up a lot for what is essentially just a jewel slot, but idk i feel like after the nerf anything that increases minion dmg is almost a must
"
gebashOrt wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

that's fine for your level if the lvl 75 witch is the right charahter i am looking at.

belly of the beast is a terrible choice for this build. it has a grand total of zero es. you need alot of es for eb/mom/zo.

i'm on 4300 life and 1900 es at lvl 89 in warbands and hc players will laugh at that.
you will value the es when doing half regen/no regen maps and bosses you need to spam all the time like jungle valley boss and pit boss.

i always use one instant flask and one heal over time flask on pretty much every charachter =) only using instant flasks in a build with zero life regen does not seem very practical or make much sense lol but go ahead if you like that.

if i had enough alts i would make some seething flasks of animation 2 of them for healing minions in critical moments. 1 heal over time for my self. 1 run flask and 1 granite. replace the granite with another run flask for zana missions or easy maps.

maybe it's of help for some one.

Thanks for your input.
I will switch one seehting for some other flask.
My char is a lvl 76 scion (at 77 I will switch for the 3 keystones).
My gear is low, I wasted 300alts on two staffs and got only an absolut min roll in everything xD (still need to craft hp on the amu); ~3,4k hp and 940 ES:
Spoiler

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4Esw18FVAWbxcvGmwc3B2-IvQkqiSwKPoqmCycMtEzhzWSNuk6WD8nQYdFR0WdSbFKyE25U1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52h0aPJqrGvbbAttGW6qfRh-WX_GgKSCHoLHg9uFYIhAiEKPGo9GkDOTJ5SgmuCboZ2uogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO-isBmwcXK08y8zzLT-9fP2E3YvdkL2mLa3eNq6rrr7uyK74jwH_fX-Tf56PqA-tL-Cg==?accountName=gebashOrt&characterName=Kruemelmonstars

Feel free to suggest an improvement.

Thanks!

looking good to me. nice to see a build with some focus on rarity too. i have done the same. got a little over 100 rarity now. it's very helpful.
seems like there is a prefix spot to craft life on your amulet if you missed that.

the best upgrade for you now would be to get a chest with higher energy shield imo. might run into some res problems considering you have a lot of res on your current chest.

i looked at your passives. looks good. don't know if that 6% increase effect of auras is worth a skill point. you will never notice it. so i don't think it's worth the point but it's personal preference.

i didn't mean you should switch out your flasks just because i have different opinion. if you like playing with seething flasks by all means use what you prefer.

the heal over time flask is very helpful overall expecially on those desecrated ground maps. my chaos res is so bad -40% i have to watch where i stand and cast.

get chaos res on your gear everywhere you can! i ignored chaos res and i should not have done it.

"
"
lanbojini wrote:
having some fun with this build, level 84 atm with 3.7k hp and 1.6k es
Spoiler

clear is noticeably slower after the nerf to revs, which is a little disappointing, but the build still plays really well.

a couple things i wanted to bring up:

don't know if there's been a definitive answer to the multistrike/splash debate? i've been using splash and just started to try out multistrike

also been playing around with using sidhebreath as an amulet. what does everyone else think? it seems like you're giving up a lot for what is essentially just a jewel slot, but idk i feel like after the nerf anything that increases minion dmg is almost a must

why would you not use both multistrike and splash? but if you must use one of them use splash for normal gameplay (aoe damage) and replace it with multistike for bosses (single target)
they have the same gem colours so it only takes a second to do whenever needed.

i would use sidhebreath too. it's very nice. expecially if you can get a corrupted one with +1 max curses. but it doesn't have two things: cast speed and item rarity so i am using a rare for that reason. also personal preference.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 2, 2015, 12:17:32 PM
"

looking good to me. nice to see a build with some focus on rarity too. i have done the same. got a little over 100 rarity now. it's very helpful.
seems like there is a prefix spot to craft life on your amulet if you missed that.

Yeah, I played a MF culling witch summoner on HC before and I don't want to miss the MF. I currently play this build on tempest lvl 77 3460 HP/ 928 ES and it is great.
You are right on the amu issue, but I'm still saving for the 4c to craft hp - I'm too poor xD.

"
the best upgrade for you now would be to get a chest with higher energy shield imo. might run into some res problems considering you have a lot of res on your current chest.

Yeah, I will look for a better 5L chest. One unset ring with only one resi is also low imo.

"
i looked at your passives. looks good. don't know if that 6% increase effect of auras is worth a skill point. you will never notice it. so i don't think it's worth the point but it's personal preference.

On 77 I respecct the 6% aura and Elemental Dominion for a 4% reduced mana reservation note. What direction should I go now: finish some aura points or progress in casting speed like Harrier/Nimbleness?
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4Esw18FVAWbxcvGmwc3B2-IvQkqij6Kpgy0TOHNZI26TpYPydBh0VHRZ1JsUrITblTUlXGVdZXyVltWpFfmGTnaHRo8mqsa9tsC20Zbqpwu30Yfll_xoCkgh6Cx4PbhTKFYIhAiEKPGo9GkDOTJ5SgmuCboZ2uogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO-isBmwcXK08y8zzLT-9fP2E3YvdkL2mLa3dsL42rquuvu7Bjsiu-I8B_3wffX-Tf56PqA-tL-Cg==?accountName=gebashOrt&characterName=Kruemelmonstars

"

i didn't mean you should switch out your flasks just because i have different opinion. if you like playing with seething flasks by all means use what you prefer.

the heal over time flask is very helpful overall expecially on those desecrated ground maps. my chaos res is so bad -40% i have to watch where i stand and cast.

get chaos res on your gear everywhere you can! i ignored chaos res and i should not have done it.

Hehe, you are a nice guy and very helpfull for a noob like me + you have good arguements, so I'm not just following you on authority xD.
Gear:
Spoiler

My flask are:
Spoiler

I think a sapping flask should work very fine after the three keystones and zero mana.
I totally agree on x ground maps, especially on tempest league, sometimes the ground + tempest mode are the most dangerous on the map.
I will look for some chaos resi.

Thanks mate!
Last edited by gebashOrt on Aug 3, 2015, 4:07:57 AM
Some doubts.....
neglecting the mana cost, is multistrike gem comparable with minion damage / added fire? which one yields a higher dps?
And if minion damage is the best out of the 3. What about between added fire and multistrike?
Where are you higher level guys spending points post the endgame passive setup? Jewel slots? More minion survivability? Better auras?
Last edited by Graky on Aug 3, 2015, 11:05:16 AM
"
Some doubts.....
neglecting the mana cost, is multistrike gem comparable with minion damage / added fire? which one yields a higher dps?
And if minion damage is the best out of the 3. What about between added fire and multistrike?

i don't think added fire is good. srs damage is half physical/half fire so you only get half efficiency out of it compared to another gem.

the user matrixfactor has made a srs dps spreadsheet tool if i could only remember where on these forums i saw it. i think it was in one of his srs guides. maybe it is useful for you.

gebashOrt: remember that there is no guarantee you will get the extra rarity from iir gem you have linked to srs without culling strike. zombies or spectres might get the last hit.

your flasks are good. sapping is perfect for us.

a sapping flask with 20 quality heals for 3494 life over 4 seconds. that's 874 life per second. better than your seething flask that heals for 840 life. popping both will recover 1713 life in a second (typically the time for you to react when you took a big hit) and another 2620 life for the next three seconds (getting away from danger and recovering)

divine flasks are slightly better for the seething prefix though. 2400 life over 7 seconds instead of 2080 life over 4 seconds (eternal flask) but since the recovery is instant the 7 seconds don't matter here.

if you like strong instant recovery you can make these :

1. panicked flask (instant recovery on low life. use first)
2. seething flask (instant recovery. use second)
3. bubbling flask (half amount as instant recovery other half as life over time. use this last)
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 3, 2015, 11:25:56 AM
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I did have a quick question:

With running Purity of Elements on Generosity, is it needed to have Minion and Totem Elemental Resist on zombies? Is there something else we could put on that 4l to make them better? Maybe blind? Or is the resistances gem still required even with purity on generosity?

EDIT: After looking at the wiki, it appears Zombies have 35% innate all resistances. Combined with our 16% passive, we should easily hit the 75% cap with purity of elements on generosity (along with our aura passives). I'll switch my zombies to blind later today and report back in if it doesn't work as well as I expect it to.
Last edited by Desert_Elk on Aug 4, 2015, 12:14:42 PM
"
Desert_Elk wrote:
I'm having a lot of fun with this build. I did have a quick question:

With running Purity of Elements on Generosity, is it needed to have Minion and Totem Elemental Resist on zombies? Is there something else we could put on that 4l to make them better? Maybe blind? Or is the resistances gem still required even with purity on generosity?

EDIT: After looking at the wiki, it appears Zombies have 35% innate all resistances. Combined with our 16% passive, we should easily hit the 75% cap with purity of elements on generosity (along with our aura passives). I'll switch my zombies to blind later today and report back in if it doesn't work as well as I expect it to.

Don't bother with blind. You are much better off throwing an Animate Guardian in your helmet and then raise him with the Leer Cast unique helmet + Dying Breath unique staff. He'll now grant damage increase to your other minions and he is fairly tanky.

that's exacly what i did too. animate guardian has 17k life. zombies have 10k life.
works very well. i have put leer cast + dying breath + blood dance on him. no gloves yet. haven't found any uniques that would be beneficial.

forgot to put animate guardian on the switch so i had to level up the gem from the beginning. don't think i will add 20 q on guardian. same bonus as spectres. movespeed. pretty useless. i have leveled up from 89 to 90 in warbands and animate guardian hasn't come close to dying yet despite doing maps up to lvl 79. he seems pretty indestructible. (first time using animate guardian)

stole this idea from someone i saw on youtube. might have been angryaa. firestorm debuffs all in the aoe with ee and curses with enfeeble at the same time.
using revenants and wrath aura so ee is a big damage boost. if i only had another gem slot for arctic armour i would put temp chains there and double curse. temp chains might even be better than arctic armour. hard to say.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 5, 2015, 10:58:28 AM
I just had this drop. Is this any good?

IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info