[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

"
MagisD wrote:
"
TooMuchDamage wrote:
What is the purpose of Spell Echo linked to Raise Spectre? Does it actually affect Revenant's casting time or something, and also echo's their ability?

Sorry for the noob question. Just seeing what to cut for my 4L because I'm still making my way through Cruel Tempest.

I have the same question as I'm still leveling and also the melee splash damage numbers as i'm a little lost on that.

Hopefully somebody can clarify for me.

Awesome build though. So much fun since I came back.

Yup, it echo's their spell when they shoot it, so it fires twice and much faster. You really feel it when you forget to put the echo back on after raising the spectres.
"
Nailroth wrote:
I can say that my spectres dies all the time now and they are not worth it. i'm going for evangelists now to protect me before revenants did it by killing before anything had a chance but thats not happening in high level maps. Im not sure but it seems they sneakly nerfed zombies or buffed the monster damage, they die alot easier now then they did before. but it might just have been the enemies in the maps i did that mods. but im fine with zombies dieing you don't care what bodies you use to resummon. But i might drop guardian was close to lose it today a few times and it's a pain to rebuy the items for him. atleast in standard.

But more testing need to be done this is also my 3rd summoner if you count my old pure SRS character so im a complete noob on summoner, but ill probably stick with evangelists if i can figure out what supports to use since i don't need spectres for clear speed my SRS does a fine job at that i want more defense to survive.

And to the person that asked if this build is atziri viable it is, maybe even uber. im getting ready to attempt it.

my gear for reference
Spoiler

I did atziri easily with my old staff i was just lucky to find this one and fail on 5l it

old staff

for atziri herself i only use SRS nothing will survive an attack from her. and you don't need anything but SRS. if she wasn't locked to x amount of phase i would kill her in seconds with my old staff. SRS OP!

For the animate guardian prob on standard: "Haku, Armourmaster provides the following crafting mod for body armour: Equipped Animated Guardian drops item on death."

Cheers.
Since monsters' dmg is increased, minions are too squishy against large packs of strong monsters, so I prefer to switch my revenants to evangelists, because i'm tired of going again and again to revive new rev's, but I idk what link i should use for evangelists. Please someone give me advice.
Last edited by onizuka1488 on Jul 27, 2015, 8:38:04 AM
How much ES is required to run ES/ZO/MM well? Should I be looking at using Discipline or Vitality if my ES is a little low instead of Anger/Wrath/Hatred?
I started with the recommended 800 and was fine. I am at 1200 now waiting on getting a chest piece 5L which should put me up to 1600+.
Would you guys recommend being able to quickly pick up EB/MoM/ZO in quick succession before getting any of them?

I can pick up MoM/ZO right now, but EB would be about 4 levels away. I've taken all the other life/ES nodes I need already so I'm just wondering if I should wait before picking up that combo.

Thanks for the help!
Hello guys,

Angry's updated guide still has lightning penetration for Raise Spectre instead of LMP.
His multi curse summoner build suggests using LMP instead of lightning penetration if not using sire of the shards.

I don't have sire and nor do I intend to get that expensive item atm.

Should I use LMP instead of lightning penetration/

Is there a reason why angry suggests LMP in his multicurse summoner but not for srs summoner?

also, how is minion instability? It sounds good for srs but it might kill our spectres?

anyone using it?
Last edited by JInbeamer on Jul 28, 2015, 4:59:50 AM
"
TooMuchDamage wrote:
Would you guys recommend being able to quickly pick up EB/MoM/ZO in quick succession before getting any of them?

I can pick up MoM/ZO right now, but EB would be about 4 levels away. I've taken all the other life/ES nodes I need already so I'm just wondering if I should wait before picking up that combo.

Thanks for the help!

I would wait, but it depends on ur Manapool. If u happen to have like 1000 Open Mana und good regen u can go MoM before.
Question: How do you avoid getting your spectres completely wrecked by anything that has AoE damage? Everytime I find a rare/unique with some sort of AoE ability, such as firestorm, lightning warp, storm call, or any other of dozens of AoE abilities, my spectres just get wrecked in seconds and there's nothing I can do about it.

Sure, I can keep my zombies alive almost indefinitely, and I can spam SRS to take things down, but the spectres are a significant source of damage.
Somebody has been sneaking into the allotment and putting top-soil on the ground... the plot thickens!
how about aura totem for an extra aura?
regarding item trades: i don't check the forum often so don't send me PMs about the items i have for sale, just add me ingame and contact me when i'm online.

i'm usually online for a few hours after 20.00 UTC and a lot more during weekends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info