[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

"
JInbeamer wrote:
Hello guys,

Angry's updated guide still has lightning penetration for Raise Spectre instead of LMP.
His multi curse summoner build suggests using LMP instead of lightning penetration if not using sire of the shards.

I don't have sire and nor do I intend to get that expensive item atm.

Should I use LMP instead of lightning penetration/

Is there a reason why angry suggests LMP in his multicurse summoner but not for srs summoner?

also, how is minion instability? It sounds good for srs but it might kill our spectres?

anyone using it?

he is playing the other summoner build now to my understanding. this is probably the gems he used when he played this build.

i don't know how good mi would be for srs. they have low life so the damage would not be very high without specific gems for that purpose. i haven't tried it. just guessing here. but it doesn't seem to be worth it.

"
Question: How do you avoid getting your spectres completely wrecked by anything that has AoE damage? Everytime I find a rare/unique with some sort of AoE ability, such as firestorm, lightning warp, storm call, or any other of dozens of AoE abilities, my spectres just get wrecked in seconds and there's nothing I can do about it.

Sure, I can keep my zombies alive almost indefinitely, and I can spam SRS to take things down, but the spectres are a significant source of damage.

purity of elements aura
minion res gem
minion life gem
enfeeble/chains curses
slow via different sources
higher level spectre gem
minion life/res/regen passives and jewels
bone offering instead of flesh offering on those tough maps (bone offering was buffed. it now heals on block)
use evangelists instead
kill the source of the aoe fast

"
Nailroth wrote:

I never realized that generosity worked with Vaal haste my old gloves were split up but i had to buy 2 new pair of gloves to use that neck, and never split the links. so thanks for pointing it out. (second pair of gloves i bought was so i didn't need to recolor main gloves every time i do atziri, hatred aura is stronger for SRS and since spectres just die from a single attack from her no use having an aura to increase their damage when they are dead)

i don't know if vaal haste works with generosity or not. sorry for being unclear. but they are linked together and that was what i spotted. could be false alarm. maybe vaal haste doesn't even work with generosity?

"
dolan_grey wrote:
how about aura totem for an extra aura?

good idea! does that work?
well worth a 2l if it does :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 30, 2015, 7:10:09 AM
"
onizuka1488 wrote:
Since monsters' dmg is increased, minions are too squishy against large packs of strong monsters, so I prefer to switch my revenants to evangelists, because i'm tired of going again and again to revive new rev's, but I idk what link i should use for evangelists. Please someone give me advice.

I currently use in order of importance, RS>Echo>Minion damage>Increased Area>Added Fire>Minion Life.

I am currently testing Minion resist instead of minion life just that i don't have a gem fully leveled and i don't feel like mapping on the character now when i'm attempting uber on saturday.
Hey guys,

I'm switching to EB/MoM/ZO in a few levels. The energy shild is fine with 900 but I feel I'm low on HP with roughly 3.4k (currently at merc dom).
How much HP is needed for you that you feel comfortable with only life and no life reg. Should I go for a belly of beast?
What flask would you use then? I currently use only 65er instant bottles.

hf
Last edited by gebashOrt on Jul 31, 2015, 5:37:07 AM
"
gebashOrt wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm switching to EB/MoM/ZO in a few levels. The energy shild is fine with 900 but I feel I'm low on HP with roughly 3.4k (currently at merc dom).
How much HP is needed for you that you feel comfortable with only life and no life reg. Should I go for a belly of beast?
What flask would you use then? I currently use only 65er instant bottles.

hf

that's fine for your level if the lvl 75 witch is the right charahter i am looking at.

belly of the beast is a terrible choice for this build. it has a grand total of zero es. you need alot of es for eb/mom/zo.

i'm on 4300 life and 1900 es at lvl 89 in warbands and hc players will laugh at that.
you will value the es when doing half regen/no regen maps and bosses you need to spam all the time like jungle valley boss and pit boss.

i always use one instant flask and one heal over time flask on pretty much every charachter =) only using instant flasks in a build with zero life regen does not seem very practical or make much sense lol but go ahead if you like that.

if i had enough alts i would make some seething flasks of animation 2 of them for healing minions in critical moments. 1 heal over time for my self. 1 run flask and 1 granite. replace the granite with another run flask for zana missions or easy maps.

current gear lvl 89 in warbands league.

Spoiler

and passives

http://poeurl.com/zuc5AAx

maybe it's of help for some one.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 31, 2015, 3:43:39 PM
Why Hybrid Flasks?
joscha: old remnants since lvl 70 or so. i used hybrid flasks before i switched to eb/zo because i needed the mana sometimes.

if i had enough alt orbs i would craft new flasks but it's not that important.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 1, 2015, 7:11:57 AM
"
onizuka1488 wrote:
Since monsters' dmg is increased, minions are too squishy against large packs of strong monsters, so I prefer to switch my revenants to evangelists, because i'm tired of going again and again to revive new rev's, but I idk what link i should use for evangelists. Please someone give me advice.

I run Raise Spectre - Minion Life - Spell Echo - Increased Duration - Increased Area of Effect and I really like my safety bubble friends better than any other spectre at the moment. And it lets me use Hatred which helps all my minions out nicely.
"
kompaniet wrote:

that's fine for your level if the lvl 75 witch is the right charahter i am looking at.

belly of the beast is a terrible choice for this build. it has a grand total of zero es. you need alot of es for eb/mom/zo.

i'm on 4300 life and 1900 es at lvl 89 in warbands and hc players will laugh at that.
you will value the es when doing half regen/no regen maps and bosses you need to spam all the time like jungle valley boss and pit boss.

i always use one instant flask and one heal over time flask on pretty much every charachter =) only using instant flasks in a build with zero life regen does not seem very practical or make much sense lol but go ahead if you like that.

if i had enough alts i would make some seething flasks of animation 2 of them for healing minions in critical moments. 1 heal over time for my self. 1 run flask and 1 granite. replace the granite with another run flask for zana missions or easy maps.

maybe it's of help for some one.

Thanks for your input.
I will switch one seehting for some other flask.
My char is a lvl 76 scion (at 77 I will switch for the 3 keystones).
My gear is low, I wasted 300alts on two staffs and got only an absolut min roll in everything xD (still need to craft hp on the amu); ~3,4k hp and 940 ES:
Spoiler

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4Esw18FVAWbxcvGmwc3B2-IvQkqiSwKPoqmCycMtEzhzWSNuk6WD8nQYdFR0WdSbFKyE25U1JVxlXWV8lZbVqRX5hk52h0aPJqrGvbbAttGW6qfRh-WX_GgKSCHoLHg9uFYIhAiEKPGo9GkDOTJ5SgmuCboZ2uogCmrKcIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO-isBmwcXK08y8zzLT-9fP2E3YvdkL2mLa3eNq6rrr7uyK74jwH_fX-Tf56PqA-tL-Cg==?accountName=gebashOrt&characterName=Kruemelmonstars

Feel free to suggest an improvement.

Thanks!
Last edited by gebashOrt on Aug 1, 2015, 1:53:08 PM
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
onizuka1488 wrote:

I run Raise Spectre - Minion Life - Spell Echo - Increased Duration - Increased Area of Effect and I really like my safety bubble friends better than any other spectre at the moment. And it lets me use Hatred which helps all my minions out nicely.

are you running purity of elements with that setting?
Very cool build level 76 in tempest and looking strong thx!
Awesome0 2000
Last edited by spacecapesupreme on Aug 2, 2015, 7:44:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info