[2.0] Angryaa's SRS Minion Summoner.

"
WeanaFlo wrote:
Hello Guys,

i have some questions to the Skill-Combination: Mind-Over-Matter (MOM)+ Eldritch Battery (EB) + Zealoth's Oath (ZO):

EB gives us a bigger Mana Pool, so that we can run 3 Auras (Haste, Purity, Arctic Armor) and still can cast SRS?

We get increased Manaregeneration via ZO?

And we get a Defense Mechanism in form of 30% Reduction from Life to Energy Shield?

If we get a Big Blow how does the mechanic work with the EB and MOM: ES protects mana instead of Life, so no Protection via ES, but MOM says 30% dmg from Mana - does this count the mana gain via ES too?!

If i run all 3 Auras i have about 117 Mana, this would make MOM obsolet imo?

Hi,
the Combo is used for 3 Auras so you can reserv 100% of mana and still cast SRS.
I´m using Hast / Arctic Armour / Haterd or Warth.

We get no Manareg via ZO, with the Combo Energy Shield protects our Mana, Life-reg switch to Energy Shield-reg and 30% of the Damage take is take form Mana (or energy Shield in our case)

Exampel:

You got 2000 Energy Shield and 4% Life reg in Passivs.
So you regenerate 80 Energy Shield per Sec (+ some Life Reg on our Gear)
If you get Hit for 1000 Damage you will lose 300 Energy Shield and 700 Hp, if you have no Energy Shield left you lose 1000 Hp.

i don´t think that 117 Mana is enough to Run SRS in a 5 Linked.

Kri
i made some changes to my summoner. dropped arctic armour. atleast for the time being until i can figure out if the skill is worth it. 13% less fire/physical for 8 skill points and 1 jewel. i don't think it is worth all those points and the jewel but i'm gonna do some thorough testing to find out.

so far i am quite content with double curse enfeeble/chains instead of aa.

added some more chaos resist via a belt i found. bought a new amulet with some cast speed and a nice 20% rarity for 3 chaos i think it was. got 4400 life and 2300 es or so. rejuv totem helps speed up es regen big time. 250 es/sec instead of 90. and it also heals minions.

got some more layers of defence for those super hard maps that normally wipes minions left and right.

vaal grace on switch instead of vaal haste. bone offering on switch instead of flesh offering.

got 120 something rarity. it's very nice and noticable.

still a little undecided on passives. this is what i got at lvl 91: http://poeurl.com/zvetIhX

need to test if grave intentions 20% chaos resist really is worth the 3 points. it may be helpful vs the tough chaos warbands. but i think i will get the jewel slot and the nice 0,4% life regen passives in scion area instead.

essence surge for 3 points is another option. great passive for those zero regen maps i tend to do often.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 11, 2015, 12:02:06 PM
Repair short links skill trees please. Leveling pls :)
Last edited by Azimek on Aug 12, 2015, 6:35:30 AM
yeah, please fix the links, im stuck on level 29 :) great build BTW!!
Last edited by ekLuca on Aug 12, 2015, 7:50:06 AM
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinks
zzz
they worked fine earlier a couple of hours ago and yesterday. seems the website is down now.
try again later i'm sure the site will be back up.
Hi there!
I want to thank AA for this great guide.
Im totaly obsessed with my SRS summoner now. Currently level 88. Got me an Alpha's Howl and one "int to dex" Jewel for it, some more Mana Reserve Nodes and running 4 Aura with 100% mana Reserved.
Auras are: Haste, Arctic Armor, Anger and Purity of Elements.
I am having a problem after changing from flame totem to summoner in cruel. I am getting destroyed by bleed. I use staunching flaski have 2.3k health lvl 59. I am spamming life flasks and granite flasks and staunching and I still die. What am i doing wrong?
"
WhoDaresWin wrote:
I am having a problem after changing from flame totem to summoner in cruel. I am getting destroyed by bleed. I use staunching flaski have 2.3k health lvl 59. I am spamming life flasks and granite flasks and staunching and I still die. What am i doing wrong?

Get some life on the gloves and wear a shild + 1hand or (a 5L staff +2).

I'm currently lvl 84 on tempest and have roughly 4.2khp and 1.55 ES which feels nice. On hc I would suggest to hit the 4k hp asap, because you only get 30% from your ES. My hp/ES ratio is fine. I'm looking to get 2k ES which is by far enough with 4,5+k HP.

My gear:
Spoiler

The staff, chest armor and gloves are still very low, the helm and amu are quite nice. I'm very happy with the skill/flask setup. Desecrate is on switch.
Last edited by gebashOrt on Aug 14, 2015, 7:06:29 AM
Thanks for the build.

i been using this for few weeks now, made a witch lvl 82

followed the orignal passive tree you had, got all the life nodes ect ect, and dmg nodes.

zombies 8.5k life up to 26 raging and using a vis mortis for 4 spectre's

5L staff
4L chest

7 zombies 4 spect 26 Raging

my resists are all way over cap

3600 life 2200 es

20% skill gems

running maps its great good clear speeds even on lvl 80 maps.

running atziri on the other hand, is not so good, clearing the rooms before no issue at all, little slow, but its ok. First boss, np kills pretty quick, the trio, rapes everything took to my last portal to kill the trio, but died from the dot, my flask was empty fro bleed.
when i say rape, the cyclone, rolles through the minions and they are all dead fast.

Thanks Spade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info