New Unique Items - Kingsguard and Call of the Brotherhood!

That ring though ! :D
Øvè®þðwé® Øvê®®ûn Øvè®çðmé
Adding to all those 'OP' screams on that ring..
I had to squash my hype after some analysis.

I'm maining a glacial cascade half-crit toon now. My lightning dmg portion only comes from HoT.
Since I also use Berek's Grip, I got used to its non-obvious mechanics which looks just the same as this ring's. I thought I would leech from all the casts - hell no. Same here.

So some facts that might chill you imo:
1) (Berek's mechanics legacy) you freeze with 1st hit, your shock with a 2nd (after frozen status only), you deal +50% dmg on a 3rd hit (after shocked status only).
2) your shock duration will drop drasictally since it bases off of lightning dmg portion which will be reduced as fuck.
3) 1 + 2 = you deal +50% 1/3 of the time (in 3-hit HP pool theory) and ONLY if the reduced shock duration from -50% light dmg allows you to maintain shocked status on the mob.
4) that being said, permashocking bosses might be even harder depending on build.

Sole fact of 100% appliance is nothing if you can't breach the status duration threshold.
If you shock all the time, but it's below minimum 300ms or smth, you won't see it on mobs.

Something like that.. I might be wrong, but think of it at least ;p
Wow this chest have a nice skin, this chest with the new 2 hand sword katana and you have a samurai <3
Excellent unique design!
IGN: Ghost_Prototype (100 Shadow - Std)
Remember The Name - Endgame mapping guild. Thread - #1196726
up
Last edited by orion314 on Jun 26, 2015, 7:26:47 AM
That Kingsguard armour design seemed inspired by Japanese influence... ヽ(゚〇゚)ノ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael