New Unique Items - Kingsguard and Call of the Brotherhood!

that ring............ is nuts.
"
that ring is the most redicilous thing i have ever seen in this game, holy moly

Think about it again.
Censored.
Someone explain why the ring is "nuts"
Kingsguard looks pretty, though the stats are lackluster. Charge duration barely matters and 100 life becomes very little late game, even if you were discharging/vigilanting constantly it's not really enough to make me really really want the item like say carcass jacks' AOE bonus does.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Hype!
GoT hype
MFJonesHC
noisssss
Another day in Damnation!
Add romiras banquet, volls devotion and that armor and I think you're in for some seriously insane combination. Along with herald of ash and Three dragons unique...hmm...Can't wait to see how it all works together!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Jun 25, 2015, 7:54:02 PM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
that ring is the most redicilous thing i have ever seen in this game, holy moly

Think about it again.

Yeah, splitting your elements means penetration is only half as powerful and penetration is pretty much necessary unless you're dual/triple curse. Meanwhile the shock can only apply after your first hit, which would need to be a crit in order to freeze, unless you invest in both chance to freeze and lightning damage, which would be inefficient as most chance to freeze nodes are behind cold damage which is only half as powerful with that ring on.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Am i the only one having issues with loading POE's pages? been like a day i can hardly load anything

The 2 new items dont even load lol
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 25, 2015, 7:55:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info