New Unique Items - Kingsguard and Call of the Brotherhood!

i could imagine some builds for the ring, but the chest ... could only work with specific builds.

imo we need more high tier uniques for common builds.
Trading still sucks
Chest can be broken. Ring's unique modifier isn't that relevant as duration of shocks are still based on the initial damage dealt. Probably would've shocked from base shock chances or crit's even before unique modifier was relevant if lightning damage was really that important to the build.
Last edited by KaiSong on Jun 26, 2015, 2:56:36 AM
yay 2 more uniques i will never see
Are modifiers applied before damage conversion or after? In other words should I stack % increased lightning damage or %increased cold damage if I have 80% lightning to cold conversion on items?
chest+voll+romira with vigilant strike or other skill+fortify, not only mjolner discharge, enduring charges will burn by fortify, very interesting dynamic...
GGG new uniques announcement is either :

- fuuuu, new vendor trash uniques , bored of that shit, go in hell
- I am not sure GGG is playing their game, it's broken as shit, go in hell

Always funny to read.
IGN TylordRampage
3D Art for the Samurai Armour?
I really like the art of the armor. I am sure it will be usefull for some builds with immortal call or vigilant strike. And overall it is a good armor when you have max resistances, which also won´t make it too expensive...

The ring looks nice but i hope there will be some other two stone rings of the brotherhood for cold/fire and lightning/fire, so that there will be 3 brothers...
Last edited by griffinzero on Jun 26, 2015, 4:10:52 AM
"
Zazulio wrote:
These both look super cool, but I can't help but think that this ring is wildly overpowered. With two of them on, you get 100% of lightning damage converted to cold damage. Add a cold-to-fire gem and Avatar of Fire, and you get 100% of cold damage converted to fire damage. Which means, in effect, lightning spells will scale with every kind of elemental damage node. Cold, lightning, fire, elemental, and spell damage.

I took a quick look at the skill tree, and this is by no means the maximum potential or most efficient point allotment, manage to get 581% increased damage with 65 points spent, leaving plenty left for health and energy shield. That's nuts, yo. You could easily sacrifice a little bit of that damage for some extra health, and still be dealing bugnuts insane amounts of damage without much actual investment.

I dont think thats particulary good idea :-)

* with two of these rings you deal no lightning damage = you cannot shock and increased lightning damage from ring is wasted
* if you add AoF and cold to fire you then deal only fire damage and cannot freeze = making this ring totaly useless in build. Also you wasted gem slot and you can scale your damage only by increased fire damage or spell damage, not lightning or cold as you are not dealing any of those
Ring is interesting .

As for the Armor , im now sure everyone at GGGs has a now Legacy Mjölner :D .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info