State of the Beta - Post #8

All sounds great, the home stretch
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Rework of map mods? remove "of hordes" it's the new "labyrinthine/maze". It's just to good to not to roll it.
Hmph.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Ick, map mod rebalance. Not looking forward to that.

That said, making mid-tier maps easier to find is very good. I like having the end-game maps still be hard to find, just not the 70s maps.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
map mod rework hype!
I like that.

Making the highest tier super hard to get and the mid tier easier to access is very nice! Looking forward to that!
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Fix performance on toasters plz .
Can't wait to see the trailer :o
I trust you guys on the amazing quality content.
The map changes sounds amazing. Keep the high level tier maps rarely and let the way to 100 as it is. You need an change how map size go.
for now mostly people only roll pjacksize and nothing else.
temp chain is a pain.Its useless and anoying.

I need a leech calculator. Best as tooltip or a little in game game. I dont really understand how it works now.

Thanks for the great game
Thanks for the update Qarl!

I like the map changes, and also hoping for the modifications mentioned in this thread. Removing pack size related mods and rewarding the really difficult ones sounds like a step in the right direction.

Also I have to agree that temp chains is an absolute fun killing mod and it seems that rng likes to troll me, as if it's usually paired with chilled ground...

Keep up the good work, looking forward to the trailers, full patch notes and of course the release of the awakening!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info