State of the Beta - Post #7 (Beta Patch and Wipe)

"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:
Arc buffed?

I hope you guys will nerf it in pvp, if not riot!

Doesn't PvP have its own effectiveness for skills?

sadly it was already too powerful in hld before, can t imagine if they don t rebalance those skills again.

1 shot-shock death.

Forum pvp
"
-REDACTED- has changed from 100% to 80% Effectiveness

Can someone tell me what this means...
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
"
Vaal Pact no longer penalizes the amount of life Leeched, it will now apply 100% of life leeched instantly, while still not allowing Life Regeneration.

ACUITY??????????????????????

Not amended yet. Once we have tested Leech generally, we'll adjust Acuity.

curious about this. Acuity needs a huge buff, after all vaal pact applies 100% leech all the time and only has the regen downside. giving u a glove slot and with that a big upside.
Acuity at 60% effectivness that even if you invest heavily into crit and get to the cap of 95% crit/leech doesnt always apply.

well i guess we will just have to wait and see. Dont make acuity worthless please
Last edited by Pr0m3th3u5 on Jun 16, 2015, 2:35:31 AM
"
jugglereli wrote:
"

It was Fire Mortar, a new upcoming fire skill. Must had been a mistake in the patch note, hence the "REDACTED" part.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
jugglereli wrote:
"

They like to pretend nobody knows about Fire Mortar.
Thanks a lot guys, time to try some cards !
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
jugglereli wrote:
"

It was Fire Mortar, a new upcoming fire skill. Must had been a mistake in the patch note, hence the "REDACTED" part.

hahaha that's awesome. Sounds like an awesome skill, maybe some sort of Rain of Arrows fireball combo. Looking forward to it :P

Edit: Read the Reddit about it and if it is the skill those Specter totems Wily summoned used, then it's maybe not quite as cool as some sort of RoA Fireball but still looks pretty cool.

Spoiler
Edit, read the Reddit. It Rhymes x)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 16, 2015, 1:55:01 PM
Freezing pulse needed the boost, but so did ice spear. Ice spear is now even worse than before. Ice nova wasn't that great, making it worse doesn't help either.
OMG is it more levels for Act4??? Will this area be dreames comes true? =)

I hope some inspartion from this ? =))))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Dont understand the ice spear nerf, when spark and arc got buff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info