State of the Beta - Post #7 (Beta Patch and Wipe)

Wow, with 494 items on their "to-do" list (we're past the middle of June) and all the skill changes and tons of testing yet to be done I'd be very surprised if GGG has a July release of PoE 2.0. More likely a Labor Day release. I'd rather wait to get a more polished and bug free v2.0 than have to put up with QoP killing flaws and any major bugs that necessitate a full respec.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
 Wow, with 494 items on their "to-do" list (we're past the middle of June) and all the skill changes and tons of testing yet to be done I'd be very surprised if GGG has a July release of PoE 2.0. More likely a Labor Day release. I'd rather wait to get a more polished and bug free v2.0 than have to put up with QoP killing flaws and any major bugs that necessitate a full respec.

"to-do" is not "must-do before release". Not all of those issues, as previously stated in Qarl's posts, are bugs.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I wish people would stop worrying about the damned date. Analyzing every word trying to armchair dev the timeline is just plain silly.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Does the beta still have desync?
"We prefer to leave up to the community to work out mechanics such as these" -GGG Support

"Muted 48 hours for spamming chat." -Nicholas_GGG (Dev)

This forum is useless for bug reporting if you're not a popular streamer or if it's not about MTX.
"
Nyktalgin wrote:
Does the beta still have desync?

If you had been following the State of beta posts you would know the answer.

Lockstep is in the Beta now.
Personally I hope they release 2.0 polished instead of trying to forcefully publish it early July.
GGG logic, OP skills get buff, Shit skills get shittier. #lolwut
can i give my beta key to a friend i don't use it any more. or is it bound to acct once used? ty
"
lLikeslashn wrote:
can i give my beta key to a friend i don't use it any more. or is it bound to acct once used? ty

If the key has been redeemed, it can't be redeemed on another account.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
k ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info