State of the Beta - Post #7 (Beta Patch and Wipe)

"
Achilion wrote:
:D

edit: where's my reclaim all mtx button Chris ?

Would like to know that too!
So how is it that someone (one of my friends) who signed up for beta after I did, received their key prior to me? isn't it supposed to be a giant queue and first come first serve?
"
Abyssalprince wrote:
So how is it that someone (one of my friends) who signed up for beta after I did, received their key prior to me? isn't it supposed to be a giant queue and first come first serve?

Unless he purchased a $30 pack, in which case he gets it IMMEDIATELY.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Abyssalprince wrote:

No purchase of any pack, nothing, but has an email from path of exile with beta key and I'm still waiting.
"
Abyssalprince wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Abyssalprince wrote:

No purchase of any pack, nothing, but has an email from path of exile with beta key and I'm still waiting.

The timer is random.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I don't mind waiting. They can take all the time they need. They could spare themselves some salt and tears by not making statements like this though..

"
We are currently aiming to add the three unreleased levels and the various final boss fights to the beta around 1 July. We expect another beta wipe when this happens. We are working towards a release in early July.

I don't know how Carl breaks his months down but anything after the first week of a month is no longer "early" in the month to me.
I also just noticed the amount of issues/bugs posted on every "State of The Beta" goes down by about 100 everytime they patch.. At 494 issues left ( and they haven't dropped the last areas into beta yet) an average of 100-125 bugs/issues solved/per patch every few weeks...how the hell do they think they are going to make an early July launch at their current pace? Maybe i'm missing something..?

At this rate they'd be lucky to launch mid October?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Jun 17, 2015, 12:05:40 AM
cannot wait
One More Day...
Sounds like this will be awesome! POE if it is everything I think it will be more money you get from me!
"
Therier wrote:
"
Achilion wrote:
:D

edit: where's my reclaim all mtx button Chris ?

Would like to know that too!

You already know that it's not gotta implemented soon, GGG has already stated that it was far from beeing obvious to code with current game.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Abyssalprince wrote:
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
Abyssalprince wrote:

Expecting a random draw to be first come first served? It's a lottery it doesn't work like that.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info