[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Welp boys, I finally did it. After 3 days and 12 hours of play time, my luck finally cashed in for me in a lvl 69 map.

bye bye PoE
What auras would you run in HC?
i modified the build abit with 9 frenzy charges (with +1 blood dance), charges up most of the time with blood rage. LC for phys mitigation, cwdt with phase run. all jewels chaos,life/dot,dmg,projectile dmg and one jewel with area dmg. temp chains + enh mobs stayed in the cloud, coh glove with vulnerability rekt mobs.

Reaching up to 33k+ chaos dmg per sec. And i guarantee u, it's super tanky! mobs melt like ToFU!
Gratz, Selky! =D

"
Jeso wrote:
What auras would you run in HC?

Grace and probably Vitality (Aurseize + Andy instead of double Andy) and definitely a CoH - Ice Shot - Enfeeble / Temp Chains combination.

CWDT phase run? I'm trying this tomorrow.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 18, 2015, 3:36:27 AM
I have questions ?

-What Golem do you use ?
-What Golem link gem ?
-Why you don't use Arctic Armour?
-Do you have problem with Mana ?
Last edited by anubiszaaa on Jul 18, 2015, 4:45:31 AM
"
i modified the build abit with 9 frenzy charges (with +1 blood dance), charges up most of the time with blood rage. LC for phys mitigation, cwdt with phase run. all jewels chaos,life/dot,dmg,projectile dmg and one jewel with area dmg. temp chains + enh mobs stayed in the cloud, coh glove with vulnerability rekt mobs.

Reaching up to 33k+ chaos dmg per sec. And i guarantee u, it's super tanky! mobs melt like ToFU!

Can you link your gear with gems ps? :-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
anubiszaaa wrote:
I have questions ?

-What Golem do you use ?
-What Golem link gem ?
-Why you don't use Arctic Armour?
-Do you have problem with Mana ?

- Flame golem
- Nothing atm (just have it in the spare socket of my +1 bow), but ideally minion life / ele res.
- Never stationary, no point
- Nope.
I never drop an interesting jewell, so I try and I crafting this one.

No damage over time, or chaos but it seems okay right?

I switch to my other store splitt arrow to avoid overdose of PA, but again, great build Serleth!
Got lucky today in a 69 map! :D

Not sure if I'm going to keep the drillneck or sell it and get andy, I like my clear speed with drillneck tho, it would be insane with a +3 bow instead of my +2..

I also switched IncAOE for IIR gem, takes a bit getting used to the tiny AOE but it works for me..
"
vick666 wrote:
I never drop an interesting jewell, so I try and I crafting this one.

No damage over time, or chaos but it seems okay right?

I switch to my other store splitt arrow to avoid overdose of PA, but again, great build Serleth!

Yeah that's solid. Double damage roll and you can spread your clouds faster when you need to.

"
Not sure if I'm going to keep the drillneck or sell it and get andy, I like my clear speed with drillneck tho, it would be insane with a +3 bow instead of my +2..

I also switched IncAOE for IIR gem, takes a bit getting used to the tiny AOE but it works for me..

Very nice! =D

I think once I set up a release-version video (need one more level), I might switch to IIR full time myself for a bit. Though I think I'll get a Carcass Jack before I do, and just eat whatever resistances I'm missing for a while. Won't be a big issue just speed-running 68-71 maps anyway.

I want to push for the 6L hard once I get the video done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info