[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Maybe this is something new. I am trying this build I am now at level 47 and I have yet once to gain a frenzy charge while using PA. Am I missing some item?
"
IkeaMonkey wrote:
Maybe this is something new. I am trying this build I am now at level 47 and I have yet once to gain a frenzy charge while using PA. Am I missing some item?

Blood rage = 25% chance to gain frenzy charge on kill, need to activate it, you suffer life dgen while it's on, refreshes on kill.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

I win the game right?

Just need to 6 socket my bow now and get atleast a 5L now.
"
BearFtw wrote:

I win the game right?

Wow, first attempt? Gratz!
"
Serleth wrote:
"
BearFtw wrote:

I win the game right?

Wow, first attempt? Gratz!

Yep first try.
It's been an expensive night.

Once I sell my Shavs I can get the rest.
Last edited by Comfyasabadger on Jul 17, 2015, 10:02:53 PM
Thanks for the detailed guide. I leveled an arc crit witch to about 60 and i just wasn't clicking with the build i was using. I'm about level 15 with this build and am liking the beginning so far. Looking forward to switch to PA. I have 7 chaos in my stash waiting to be used to gear up for it!
Recently tried out CoH-Ice Shot-GMP-Vul and I am pot spamming significantly less, the chill effect is an amazing layer of defense. Also considering putting Flame Golem on cwdt since it dies all the time and it's only use is the % damage anyway.
Hi Serleth, Love your build I just started it yesterday after re-rolling from a non MF character where I made a decent amount of currency haha. I really wanted a MF one though and this one looks / is really good!

Here is my current gear, can you give me some tips on what I should prioritize now? (Is it a 6-L bow?)

Thank you very much !
Last edited by Closimir on Jul 17, 2015, 11:38:21 PM
"
Closimir wrote:
Hi Serleth, Love your build I just started it yesterday after re-rolling from a non MF character where I made a decent amount of currency haha. I really wanted a MF one though and this one looks / is really good!

Here is my current gear, can you give me some tips on what I should prioritize now? (Is it a 6-L bow?)

Spoiler

Thank you very much !

Glad you're enjoying it =D

And yep, looks like you're pretty much set gear-wise for everything except min-maxing resistances. Your next move is to 6L the bow to get IIR in there, and then start hunting awesome resistance/damage jewels in order to get the last of your resistance balanced enough in order to change your amulet out for another one with explicit IIR.

EDIT:

PLEASE READ:

Just a heads up, I'm hoping to have a new update video out in the next 48 hours to give people an "I hate reading"-option about this build, and to cover the changes I've made (along with all your help) since the initial Beta guide video was released.

I'll do what I can to answer all the FAQ stuff during the video, but I'd like to ask all of you: do you have anything specific you'd like me to cover in a new video for the guide?
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 18, 2015, 1:02:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info