[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Show me the picture of all the gem this build need please , i don't know what that gem is if i just know the name of it
Thanks
"
SparklyPanda wrote:
I started my PA build roughly two or three weeks ago and everything is going smoothly. I've enjoyed this experience and look forward to getting further into the game. I have a question though. For the PA link, does it have to be in that order? Or can there be some variance after the first three? I'm not fully familiar with the linking process.

Thank you

Oh, not in actual order in the item, no. The order is just there to tell you what the gem priority is.

If you have a 5L bow, you can go PA, Empower, Slower Proj, AoE, Conc ooooooor Empower, AoE, Slower Proj, Conc, PA.

"
ProTech97 wrote:
how me the picture of all the gem this build need please

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki has pictures for all the gems. Look them up there.

"
Pierce and IIR works fine. You sacrifice a very slight bit of clear speed for much much IIR.

Hmm. I'll check that out. Might make an adjustment in the guide. Thanks for the feedback.

@Bearftw: Nice pickups man. I got a 6/52 Andvarius for cheap...... 1 blessed and 1 divine later, 15/69.

Fully linked box FTW.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 14, 2015, 10:12:25 PM
"
Serleth wrote:

@Bearftw: Nice pickups man. I got a 6/52 Andvarius for cheap...... 1 blessed and 1 divine later, 15/69.

Fully linked box FTW.

How much you get Andy for?

Where you getting these bro deals ya keep posting?

Everytime I check poe.trade shits still way overpriced!

Cant complain too much With the luck I've had so far though, is it too optimistic to hope for one of those tasty Ventors Gamble I've seen posted on reddit :p
"
D0ndarion wrote:

How much you get Andy for? Where you getting these bro deals ya keep posting?

1.8ex

Gotta PM the guys without b/o's. :P
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 14, 2015, 10:53:15 PM
Surprisingly, the Crimson Jewels have the best chance to roll our desired affixes. Here is the source of the Crimson Jewel values. From the given page you can easily find the poedb pages for Int and Dex jewels to check my numbers for yourself if you want.

source: http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?type=42&attr=136

Jewel Affixes and Chance to be Rolled, by Jewel Color:

%increased life:
R 2.84%
G 1.81%
B 2.00%

% increased Chaos Damage:
R 1.14%
G 1.04%
B 1.14%

% increased Area Damage:
R 3.79%
G 3.66%
B 3.60%

% increased Projectile Damage:
R 3.03%
G 3.66%
B 2.88%

% to all Elemental Resistances:
R 2.27%
G 2.20%
B 2.16%

% Damage over Time:
R 3.79%
G 3.66%
B 3.60%
Last edited by NastyToxic on Jul 14, 2015, 11:49:25 PM
Hey guys, I love this thread - I haven't really been lucky with loot drops or anything, and I'm fairly new to the game with the whole currency trading/shop opening etc.

Anything I should improve?

My first priority is to get maybe double andys, +3 the bow, drillneck, carcass.

But everything is so freaking expensive. Like in the 1 ex+ range. >.>

I'm also not too sure on what skills I should use, I've read the OP and watched the video but I don't quite understand how those skills unify with PA.

Personally I do
>Projectile weakness
>PA
>FT

Projectile Weakness doesn't increase the poison cloud damage. Only Vulnerability does.
Oh shit I didn't know that LMFAO.

Thanks!

What would you guys link with vuln? Besides Portal (which according to the wiki makes a portal) and faster casting?

Also I really like the flame golem - the thing actually gives a good chunk of +&tage damage which I assume scales with cloud?
"
furiousnoob wrote:
Hey guys, I love this thread - I haven't really been lucky with loot drops or anything, and I'm fairly new to the game with the whole currency trading/shop opening etc.

Anything I should improve?

Spoiler

My first priority is to get maybe double andys, +3 the bow, drillneck, carcass.

But everything is so freaking expensive. Like in the 1 ex+ range. >.>

I'm also not too sure on what skills I should use, I've read the OP and watched the video but I don't quite understand how those skills unify with PA.

Personally I do
>Projectile weakness
>PA
>FT

Vuln - AoE - Faster Casting - Portal.

Yes, FG's increased damage scales the cloud.

I apologize on behalf of GGG changing the drop rate of Goldwyrm's btw. Used to be 5c or less at this point. :P I don't think anyone anticipated that.

I need clarification on "Don't quite understand how those skills unify" - not sure what you mean here.

Your gear is doing okay, it's all about getting as much IIR, life, and resistance as possible (probably in that order) in order to get the drops to start to be able to afford the other gear. I wouldn't spend too much on upgrades for your rares until you have everything else sorted out, so you know where your res balance needs to go.
"
furiousnoob wrote:
Oh shit I didn't know that LMFAO.

Thanks!

What would you guys link with vuln? Besides Portal (which according to the wiki makes a portal) and faster casting?

Also I really like the flame golem - the thing actually gives a good chunk of +&tage damage which I assume scales with cloud?

I just link it to Faster Casting. Increased AOE isn't really necessary.

Flame Golem scales all damage. It's awesome. I link it with Minion Life. Minion Totem and Resistance could help too, but my links and colours don't support that yet.
Last edited by elitedesolator on Jul 14, 2015, 11:57:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info