[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

this was one of the builds I loved, and seeing as noone is playing CA this league for some reason, here is a pastebin of an end game CA build, to keep it alive till serleth gets back. 3.4/ delve. this one uses some of the new nodes, combining spectres with ca to keep things interesting. for MF just replace some of the items with MF and drop back to lower tiered maps. https://pastebin.com/XzfU1GFh
I went ca while levelling and it was fine, with the current buffs you no longer need a +2 bow to level. +1 is good. Chain is a very good support for this skill as there is no negative modifier for the dot & clearing is greatly improved.. swap to ci around 70 if u want.. this is very tanky and if u choose the right map to shape with a nice chaos dmg boss its an extra +
ah for spectres use the vaal fire advocates... they are very tanky and kill mobs if u get stunned/frozen/etc.
further upgrades: + arrow corruption on quiver, maybe a nice + minion dmg helmet.
bow is luxury but u do want at least a 5L +2 bow for low tier maps. with +3 6l u can do nearly all content easy.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info