[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

Hello
I used this build on my ranger until the ascendancy came and i really love it so its kinda sad thats no will be updated for ranger

My quiestion is, i will create a scion for the ascendacy league, is this build viable for it or its not recommended to start a league with this build?
"
pericz wrote:
Hello
I used this build on my ranger until the ascendancy came and i really love it so its kinda sad thats no will be updated for ranger

My quiestion is, i will create a scion for the ascendacy league, is this build viable for it or its not recommended to start a league with this build?

I used this build in standard, and I am now using in Persandus League. I feel this is where this build will succeed the best, since its a MF build and a new league. There are quite a few people already using this build in new league. Find all the unique's that are only in the league.

"Away, away I can't get away
From all of the poison, from all of the pain"
--Anti Flag--
You post is pointless. Why because you skill-tree it doesn't show. Better make picture if you want to make useful post
Hi, ty for your guide, could you update your gear and gems for perandus league please.
"
Robotukas wrote:
You post is pointless. Why because you skill-tree it doesn't show. Better make picture if you want to make useful post

No offense, but I explicitly state to get the offline planner in order to get the tree working, because I haven't had time to update it since launch with the new official tree on the PoE website.

So, learn to read, or go away.

"
Hi, ty for your guide, could you update your gear and gems for perandus league please.

I haven't had much time to play, so sorry, there's nothing to update. The final gear is identical (right now) to what it is in Standard, excepting the bow because that is on an old Ranger setup.

The difference there will be dropping AoE for Rapid Decay.

There will be changes with enchantments that I will be exploring, but that's the only real update.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Mar 5, 2016, 4:47:50 PM
Hey Serleth, when should we ascend? I don't fully understand when the best time to do that is, or what we should spec into first. Any help understanding the Deadeye/Occultist ascensions would be greatly appreciated.
"
Radagastt wrote:
Hey Serleth, when should we ascend? I don't fully understand when the best time to do that is, or what we should spec into first. Any help understanding the Deadeye/Occultist ascensions would be greatly appreciated.

Given that the content is so new, I would go ahead and do the trials and the labyrinth in normal immediately to get familiar with it. Then you might as well do Cruel and take Scion's Deadeye so that you don't have to worry about the AoE gem and you can roll with a 4L +2 instead of pushing straight to the 5L.

EDIT: Trees should be working now with the official website.
Last edited by Serleth on Mar 5, 2016, 5:17:04 PM
"
Serleth wrote:

I haven't had much time to play, so sorry, there's nothing to update. The final gear is identical (right now) to what it is in Standard, excepting the bow because that is on an old Ranger setup.

So i need Caustic Arrow - Conc Effect - Rapid Decay - Void Manipulation and IIR on my main spell?

"
KazroY wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:

So i need Caustic Arrow - Conc Effect - Rapid Decay - Void Manipulation and IIR on my main spell?

Yeah if you want the IIR benefit immediately. You could also opt to increase your clear speed and throw in something like Slower Proj in the 5th link to make levelling (and thus getting gem levels) easier.
Sorry if this has been asked before- but I'm missing a frenzy charge somewhere I think... only have 6, where before ascendancy I had 7 (pretty sure anyway).

Did we lose one or am I just missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info