[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

anythning i can tweak for better MFing 75+ maps without dying too much?
IGN: Arcmaimed
Hey guys this is my gear and I have some questions, first is what I should upgrade next, second is if I get a Drillneck should I use it despite the loss of resistances?

At the moment Im lvl 62 so I cant use my 20/20 IIR & IIQ gems and Im currently looking for someone trustworthy on standard to get the Leo mod
"
Devilsden wrote:
At the moment Im lvl 62 so I cant use my 20/20 IIR & IIQ gems and Im currently looking for someone trustworthy on standard to get the Leo mod

If you need help lmk

If you wanna hold something of mine, it's np, just pick something from my shop or something
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
XXchromosome wrote:
At which point did you switch to PA? I am level 47 and my lightning tendrils is starting to fall off even though I have dual Lifsprig. Switching to PA kills stuff but its hella slow..

Also If you get the time putting up a leveling pathing of nodes every 20-30 levels would be a nice addition to the guy for future people trying this out so they can switch to PA asap.. I know I could of sure used it cause I'm sure I went about it wrong:

@ 47: (Its my only character on there)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XXchromosome/characters

I'm going to put this in a separate reply due to the length of it, but this is a tree progression put together by a build user.

"
Flouyd wrote:

OK here you go. Full bow leveling because that is what I used (Split arrow + added cold, lightning & fire) I started to use PA when i took the chaos dmg nodes

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
IBobertI wrote:
I don't know if this has been asked yet or if it was in the guide but. What would you recommend specing after you get Corruption? Jewel slots? Frenzy charges? etc. Great build. thanks in advance

Tough to know without seeing where your tree is and how firmly you're following the guide. Assuming that you are following it more or less to the letter

Spoiler
* Golem's Blood
* Master of the Arena
- Start running Blood Rage here if you're comfortable.
* Acrobatics
* Herbalism
* Soul Siphon
* Scion Proj Damage / Life
* Jewels / Charges

@Statusblue: Unless you're willing to drop your additional curse amulet, not really. Your best bet is to get decent res / life amulets and corrupt the crap out of them until you get +curse on that, then you can adjust your gloves to get IIR rather than the tri-res business you got going on now. Though tbh since you're running Ventor's Gamble, you should be able to drop one res off your gloves already.

@Devilsden: You'll be able to res balance just fine with Drillneck since you're only running 1 andvarius at the moment.

I'd still recommend pushing for a +3 bow first, though. Or at the very least put Iron Grip in that spare red slot that you have, then Drillneck, then second either second Andy or +3 bow.

Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 15, 2015, 4:00:59 AM
I've been loosely following this guide for about a half a week now, so far it's been pretty solid. I was going full damage for awhile but transitioned into MF because it was relatively easy to do so. I have a few questions if anyone would be kind enough to answer.

1. I managed to grab the "essentials" thus far. Andvarius, Goldwyrm, +2 5L bow, IIR gloves.. I would like to start boosting dps again. Would a Drillneck or a +3 bow be better for this?

2. Was wondering why the jewel "Hidden Potential" wasn't used. Did you (OP) consider it? I'm using it so far and with 4 magic gear pieces I still have capped resists and 5k+ life. The damage boosts that it gives is significant. Just wanted some additional thoughts on it.

That's pretty much it. I feel like I'm forgetting one other question.. but no matter. Any thoughts on my questios are appreciated. Thanks for the guide OP!
He who does not do x will never accomplish y.
trying your build and i have a question regarding leveling
if i level with PA and Tabula Rase which 5 gems could i use for leveling?
empower and iir are no option for leveling - what are the alternatives for more damage -> faster leveling?
if any1 is selling a 5link +3 bow in warbands for 90 c,let me know ^^ :p
Last edited by shumi82 on Aug 15, 2015, 9:52:28 AM

So this just happend =D

gratz :) nice bow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info