[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
Confirmed: switching PoE religions to pray to the almighty FOGesus.

Ah, sorry you're not having much luck there.

But my bad luck is really terrible at times. To whit, I'm stashing up 1600 fuses to 6-link my bow using Vorici's workbench. I don't dare try linking it on my own as I'd likely end up dumping much more than 1600 fuses into the process.

=) Nonetheless, congratulations are in order. Well done.

I'm... 4 gems in, I think? Not bad overall. I got a 21/0 on my second attempt so I can't really complain, I'm just looking to get the extra AoE coverage now.

"
Hi Serleth

Before when I put-in IR gem. I have ring with 16%(on char screen) of rarity.
When I put to bow IR(lvl:12, 51%IR) I shuld have on char screen 67% but still have 16%.
You now why?

Edit:
I have question abot 7lvl of Master. If e.g I have master haku with 7lvl = He can remove craft mods. He can remove only crafted by him or another master too?

You need to click on the Poison Arrow skill in the character sheet in order to see the difference show up in the misc tab.

Re: mastercrafts: yes. Crafted mods have to be removed my the master associated with that equipment. Ie, only Elreon can remove mods crafted on jewelery, only Tora can remove mods crafted on bows/belts, etc.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Hi

First Thx for answers.
1) You have right I dont check PA sheet but normal attack :)
2) Masters: I wona sure. Now My Masters have 6lvl and I can't check. If I roll DoT(Leo). He can only remove this or Tora(Bow) can too?
"
Slimak1980 wrote:
2) Masters: I wona sure. Now My Masters have 6lvl and I can't check. If I roll DoT(Leo). He can only remove this or Tora(Bow) can too?

Yes, both Tora and Leo can remove it.

To be clear: the crafted mod (since Leo can craft mods on a variety of equipment) does not have to be removed by the master that crafts that particular mod. It's the type of equipment that matters.

So as another example, let's say you crafted 25% chance to avoid being chilled (gloves): both Leo and Haku could remove it.
Gems used in this build:

Portal

Empower
Enduring Cry
Increased Duration
Rallying Cry
Summon Flame Golem

Blood Rage
Chain
Frenzy
Grace
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Increased Accuracy
Poison Arrow
Slower Projectiles

Clarity
Concentrated Effect
Curse On Hit
Faster Casting
Increased Area of Effect
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance
Minion Life *
Vulnerability *

* = Optional
"
Nightyb wrote:
Gems used in this build:

Portal

Empower
Enduring Cry **
Increased Duration
Rallying Cry **
Summon Flame Golem

Blood Rage
Chain
Frenzy
Grace
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Increased Accuracy *
Poison Arrow
Slower Projectiles

Clarity
Concentrated Effect
Curse On Hit
Faster Casting
Increased Area of Effect
Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance *
Minion Life *
Vulnerability

* = Optional
** = RC vs EC is a playstyle preference choice depending on whether you feel like more defense, more offense, or alternately cycling through the warcries.

Fixed.

Increased Accuracy is not required and is only a 6L gem for the CoH setup. M&TER is also optional. EC and RC are optional gems.

Vulnerability is not an optional gem.
Last edited by Serleth on Aug 14, 2015, 1:23:48 PM
At which point did you switch to PA? I am level 47 and my lightning tendrils is starting to fall off even though I have dual Lifsprig. Switching to PA kills stuff but its hella slow..

Also If you get the time putting up a leveling pathing of nodes every 20-30 levels would be a nice addition to the guy for future people trying this out so they can switch to PA asap.. I know I could of sure used it cause I'm sure I went about it wrong:

@ 47: (Its my only character on there)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/XXchromosome/characters

"
XXchromosome wrote:
At which point did you switch to PA? I am level 47 and my lightning tendrils is starting to fall off even though I have dual Lifsprig. Switching to PA kills stuff but its hella slow..

Also If you get the time putting up a leveling pathing of nodes every 20-30 levels would be a nice addition to the guy for future people trying this out so they can switch to PA asap.. I know I could of sure used it cause I'm sure I went about it wrong:

Go 4link or 5link with conc effect and you will feel the difference also frenzy charges will give you a lot of damage.Cast the curse on rares and gg
So this is the first build I reached lvl 90 with and I really love it. Need Currency? Use this build and stack MF and still be able to take down Atziri. Want to level safely? Wear some blue stuff, hidden potential and blood dance boots. <3

I started as a Scion so I can get the 20% manareg (highly needed:P) and literally copied Clad´s Tree.
I've been farming many 77+ Maps with it.
Gear so far:

I also just did my first Atziri and vaal orbed the outcome
Spoiler

My next Goal is Uber (without MF for sure).
Luckily I can afford to practice many Atziri runs with your Guide :)

Cheers!
I don't know if this has been asked yet or if it was in the guide but. What would you recommend specing after you get Corruption? Jewel slots? Frenzy charges? etc. Great build. thanks in advance
"
XXchromosome wrote:

I made the switch around low Lvl 60s

I leveled up with Elemental Split arrow with the below first bow for quite a while and then eventually switched to the second bow.

Switched to PA around low Lvl 60s because Elemental Split arrow was starting to fall off for me in regards to single target damage and I was following the HC poison arrow build in this thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info