Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Heli0nix wrote:
And trolling is back to PoE ( glad of it ) only rathpith for sell atm is at 25 ex :D this guy deserve the world cup.

rathpith isn't needed at all to make this build work.. even rainbowstrides aren't needed.
atziri is doable with only cybils paw + stone of lazhwar and maps aren't a problem at all.
I don't know why you're complaining so hard that there are no rathpith at a reasonable price.
Yeah I would also like to have a rathpith but this build is a blast to play and very enjoyable in maps, what's the issue?
Last edited by Booed on Jul 18, 2015, 8:23:35 PM
"
keysikg wrote:
Are Sapping Eternal Life Flask good to use? Huge amount of life and it's "penalty" is taking 10% of healed amount from mana - our ES.

Which flasks you guys use?

Not a bad idea, i dont know how it interacts with EB

EDIT: Damn, not a bad find, I always thought eternal life flasks with catalysed mod (50% recovery speed) were the best to use for this, but sapping outclasses it.

Catalysed eternal flask is 2496 life over 2.7 seconds, so thats 924 life per second. Sapping eternal is
3494 life over 4 seconds, which is almost the same regen as catalysed, 873 per second, but lasts 50% longer.

So in total thats 873 + 285 life regen(5.4% of my current hp 5.1k) + 96 life per second with cybils life gain on hit (per target) + 32 life per target (up to no limit targets) every 500 damage taken with ball lightning, firestorm is 2/0.1 = 20 fireballs, assuming each ball hits one target, thats 20*8 = 160 life (MINIMUM, each fireball can hit multiple targets, multiplying lgoh) over 2 seconds every 500 damage taken. So with the flask up its a minimum "HP sustain" of 1446 hp per second, or 573 without the flask up (remember that ball lightning has 5 balls and its hitting multiple targets up to 1 screen away, and firestorm can hit multiple targets per ball).

Meanwhile our pitiful 2% leech is sustaining our secondary health(non-lethal)/mana pool without trouble.

I remember getting so many "Dude wtf are you doing you're giving up your leech, doesnt that suck?", and i'd say the final is answer is no, it doesn't, i'm giving it a much better use in 2.0 than the old CoC etc leech-based builds are able of doing now. Leech is very weak to sustain a character on its own anymore, you have to look elsewhere (ie Life gain on hit/Life regen), but its perfect to sustain a relatively small ES pool
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Jul 18, 2015, 10:35:38 PM
"
yotmato wrote:
"
keysikg wrote:
Are Sapping Eternal Life Flask good to use? Huge amount of life and it's "penalty" is taking 10% of healed amount from mana - our ES.

EDIT: Damn, not a bad find, I always thought eternal life flasks with catalysed mod (50% recovery speed) were the best to use for this, but sapping outclasses it.

Catalysed eternal flask is 2496 life over 2.7 seconds, so thats 924 life per second. Sapping eternal is
3494 life over 4 seconds, which is almost the same regen as catalysed, 873 per second, but lasts 50% longer

Heh, glad I could help even a bit, I will try them out definitely.

I have 2 more questions.

I have bought all my gear now, on lvl 60. Paid around 35c for everything.

I have set up links exactly like you posted:

Spoiler
- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 - Herald of ice
- 3L: Tempest Shield - Blind - Arctic Armor
- 4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP
- 4L: Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
- 4L: Abyssal Cry - Increased AOE - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
- 5/6L: Incinerate - Spell Echo - Life Leech - Fire Penetration - LMP/Slower Projectiles

Is there any difference if I swap Tempest Shield and HoI? Does Blind have any interaction with Tempest Shield that wouldn't have with HoI? I am asking because it would be easier to have Tempest Shield on autocast, I keep forgetting to use it constantly, so if there is no difference I would like to swap these 2?

Also, I have around 2700 ES and 2500 life.

This is my gear:

Do we need that much ES? I am blasting shit out of incinerate and I am haven't seen that ES dropped below 75% ever. Wouldn't it be wiser to invest in armor/evasion? What can I improve in my next gear making?

Got also 1 jewel, 1% block +8% max energy shield which is quite nice, used 1 regal to get it. I guess I should go for skill points instead of jewels first?

Thanks a lot. Build is freaking awesome!
"
keysikg wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:
"
keysikg wrote:

3494 life over 4 seconds, which is almost the same regen as catalysed, 873 per second, but lasts 50% longer

Heh, glad I could help even a bit, I will try them out definitely.

I have 2 more questions.

I have bought all my gear now, on lvl 60. Paid around 35c for everything.

I have set up links exactly like you posted:

Spoiler
- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 - Herald of ice
- 3L: Tempest Shield - Blind - Arctic Armor
- 4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP
- 4L: Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
- 4L: Abyssal Cry - Increased AOE - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
- 5/6L: Incinerate - Spell Echo - Life Leech - Fire Penetration - LMP/Slower Projectiles

Is there any difference if I swap Tempest Shield and HoI? Does Blind have any interaction with Tempest Shield that wouldn't have with HoI? I am asking because it would be easier to have Tempest Shield on autocast, I keep forgetting to use it constantly, so if there is no difference I would like to swap these 2?

Also, I have around 2700 ES and 2500 life.

This is my gear:

Do we need that much ES? I am blasting shit out of incinerate and I am haven't seen that ES dropped below 75% ever. Wouldn't it be wiser to invest in armor/evasion? What can I improve in my next gear making?

Got also 1 jewel, 1% block +8% max energy shield which is quite nice, used 1 regal to get it. I guess I should go for skill points instead of jewels first?

Thanks a lot. Build is freaking awesome!

Omg you have more ES than life :D, not even I have that much ES at level 88 :P, my stats atm are 5100 HP / 2400 ES, thats a good ratio. You should prioritize life over ES on gear, 90 life is much more valuable than 200 ES on a piece, if you look at my gear both in the beta and in Tempest, you will see I have a lot of life in every piece. You should aim for a ratio of around 40% of your HP as ES, so if you have 4000 hp, 1600 ES is a good breakpoint to have, 5000 HP -> 2000 ES, and so on
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
"
yotmato wrote:

Omg you have more ES than life :D, not even I have that much ES at level 88 :P, my stats atm are 5100 HP / 2400 ES, thats a good ratio. You should prioritize life over ES on gear, 90 life is much more valuable than 200 ES on a piece, if you look at my gear both in the beta and in Tempest, you will see I have a lot of life in every piece. You should aim for a ratio of around 40% of your HP as ES, so if you have 4000 hp, 1600 ES is a good breakpoint to have, 5000 HP -> 2000 ES, and so on

Thanks for answer. Yeah, its my first season so I am messing up in process xD I will make sure I get life/armor instead of so much ES for next pieces.

Can you only answer me other question? Is there any difference if I swap Tempest Shield and HoI? Does Blind have any interaction with Tempest Shield that wouldn't have with HoI? I am asking because it would be easier to have Tempest Shield on autocast, I keep forgetting to use it constantly, so if there is no difference I would like to swap these 2?

Thanks a lot again, I have learned so much from this thread (read all pages twice), and you did awesome job with this build!
i see you took abyssal cry and blind out of your links and u replaced temp chains with enfeeble how is that stuff working out you like that better?

also at what level should I switch out of dual totems
"
mf22gamer wrote:
i see you took abyssal cry and blind out of your links and u replaced temp chains with enfeeble how is that stuff working out you like that better?

also at what level should I switch out of dual totems

I asked the same question, I think he missed it.
Are there any alternatives to Rathpith globe?
Due to the increased rarity it really seems unaffordable to me, but I'm really interested in the build.

"
Heli0nix wrote:
And trolling is back to PoE ( glad of it ) only rathpith for sell atm is at 25 ex :D this guy deserve the world cup.

And people pay that price because Rathpith is that rare now.

It only drops in 74+ maps, which most people can't sustain and on top of that, its rarity was increased.
About this build in HC :

I don't recommend the CWDT / ball lightning / what ever to get some lgoh .
Ok it sustain a lot on big packs but it's also dangerous ! On promenade map = die , on shavrone thorn = dangerous+++ , on corrupted blood = Keep taking stack even without attacking , really dangerous.

I use +1 curse lazwhar with Curse on hit on tempest shield + enfeeble + temp chain , it's insanely good !

Rathpith globe = still cant find this in Tempest.. incredible.

My gear lvl 79 :

4869HP / 1980 ES / 51%Block (with 5jewel , all 7% life and smth with it ) / 6k3 tooltip on incinerate with LMP , lvl 18 incinerate
Last edited by doppelski on Jul 19, 2015, 4:26:26 AM
"
doppelski wrote:
About this build in HC :

I don't recommend the CWDT / ball lightning / what ever to get some lgoh .
Ok it sustain a lot on big packs but it's also dangerous ! On promenade map = die , on shavrone thorn = dangerous+++ , on corrupted blood = Keep taking stack even without attacking , really dangerous.

I use +1 curse lazwhar with Curse on hit on tempest shield + enfeeble + temp chain , it's insanely good !

Rathpith globe = still cant find this in Tempest.. incredible.

My gear lvl 79 :

4869HP / 1980 ES / 51%Block (with 5jewel , all 7% life and smth with it ) / 6k3 tooltip on incinerate with LMP , lvl 18 incinerate

Facepalm, love those bubbling eternal flasks aswell

If you dont know how to kill promenade boss safely with incinerate, don't blame the build, sigh....

(hint: separate them and kill the bitch first, watch for the thorns graphic effect and dont mindlessly attack like a retard, WOW THAT WAS HARD XD)
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by yotmato on Jul 19, 2015, 5:01:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info