Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Kiltak wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:
"
buks wrote:
Question to yotmato: when taking the block nodes, which cluster is the best one to go for first? Just briefly looking at them I thought the priority would look like this: Testudo (5 points for 9%) -> Solidity (4 points for 6%) -> Command of Steel (3 points for 4%) -> Scion nodes (4 points for 4, fuck that melee node, not sure why there is no way to pick those block nodes from Sentinel :-/). Am I correct?

Sounds about right, except i rate Scion nodes a bit higher, because I value the block recovery pretty highly.

A death I had while doing Uber Trio, was when only one of them was alive, and there was a constant stream of titty bitch adds spawning, at one point there was so many that I died stunlocked by my own blocks :). Its an extreme example, of course, but you get my point.

Regarding this I noticed your current build differs from the updated tree: did you found the Sanctuary cluster not to be worth the travel to add?

I did go for Sanctuary because i dont have good Jewels like the OP.

If you have good jewels i think you can skip the sanctuary nodes till later on.
I know it's only the cherry on top but i'm seriously not willing to continue this build and pay that for a common item like rathpith i've 15x in stash in standard league. thats really bad i really wanted to push it to 95 in warbands well i will just stop at 88 at all ^^

WTS QUILL RAIN 2500EX !!! NEW LEAGUE ! NEW PRICE ! NEW SCAM !
Hf :)
"
Heli0nix wrote:
I know it's only the cherry on top but i'm seriously not willing to continue this build and pay that for a common item like rathpith i've 15x in stash in standard league. thats really bad i really wanted to push it to 95 in warbands well i will just stop at 88 at all ^^

Rathpith is a gated item, it's price will go down when more people get them, which will happen pretty soon. I am 100% certain when people are finding one currently they are keeping them and using them, or hoarding them.

Also, in the grand scheme of things 15ex is not a lot of currency if you play the market correctly.
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

Rathpith is a gated item, it's price will go down when more people get them, which will happen pretty soon. I am 100% certain when people are finding one currently they are keeping them and using them, or hoarding them.

Also, in the grand scheme of things 15ex is not a lot of currency if you play the market correctly.

As Yotmato said, we dont need the Rathpith to do the content.

But i need agree the prices in Warbands are completly retarded.

Not only for Rathpith but other itens overall.
All is relative. this build is cool an can run a lot of content but still a risky and exposed to nerf one. Thats a reason i wouldn't invest 15 ex.
Second reason is rathpith isn't and will be never a top tier unique so i wouldn't pay the price of a decent 6L for it thats a sure thing.
I'm agree 15ex isn't so much but it depend for what.
Hf :)
"
cyryc wrote:
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Heli0nix wrote:

As Yotmato said, we dont need the Rathpith to do the content.

But i need agree the prices in Warbands are completly retarded.

Not only for Rathpith but other itens overall.

I'm honestly not surprised, item prices were complete and utter retarded shit in beta, looks like that has moved over to warbands.
"
Kiltak wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:
"
buks wrote:
Question to yotmato: when taking the block nodes, which cluster is the best one to go for first? Just briefly looking at them I thought the priority would look like this: Testudo (5 points for 9%) -> Solidity (4 points for 6%) -> Command of Steel (3 points for 4%) -> Scion nodes (4 points for 4, fuck that melee node, not sure why there is no way to pick those block nodes from Sentinel :-/). Am I correct?

Sounds about right, except i rate Scion nodes a bit higher, because I value the block recovery pretty highly.

A death I had while doing Uber Trio, was when only one of them was alive, and there was a constant stream of titty bitch adds spawning, at one point there was so many that I died stunlocked by my own blocks :). Its an extreme example, of course, but you get my point.

Regarding this I noticed your current build differs from the updated tree: did you found the Sanctuary cluster not to be worth the travel to add?

I see it like a late game wheel (level ~92), that i'm not entirely convinced yet if its worth going for, probably is
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
I dunno I feel like they really nerfed common uniques drop rate. I just hit lvl 40 without a single one...nothing not even a death harp or shivers that used to drop like candy..
Nvm I can't count.
Last edited by bladesofwill on Jul 18, 2015, 3:27:08 PM
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Saffell%27s_Frame

Is this shield viable alternative to Rathpith Globe for now? Can we use this?

It has everything Rathpith has, but it says it can't block attacks?
Last edited by keysikg on Jul 18, 2015, 4:16:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info