Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
keysikg wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Saffell%27s_Frame

Is this shield viable alternative to Rathpith Globe for now? Can we use this?

It has everything Rathpith has, but it says it can't block attacks?

Yeah thats a big problem, you will not be able to block anything BUT spells. Meaning Melee attacks will wipe the floor with your due to not being able to block anymore.

Anyhow, i'm currently lvl 66 and reached Act 4, but i'm having the hardest time in surviving.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4EswUtBx4LYQ3NEZYUIBUgGbQaPhzOIuIqTStQLOktgy2oNZI8LT8nQzFGcUd-R-JJUUmxSshQR1pSXz9lTWebaPJuqnTtdct673vDf8aCm4MJg8yE2YazjX6TJ5UumjubXaIApDmomq4-r2yvp7GQtAy18rc-t9a9Nr6Avoq-p8BmxPbGrsrTzZjVptfP2L3awdtZ4XPkUepi7TzvDu-I8B_w1fKX-Tf-Cv5U?accountName=Wilicolo&characterName=InfernoSheep

is my current passive tree with the following gear:

Can someone give me any tips on what to improve first to survive? Really dont want to die after getting to this point :P (And yes i know i should replace the Elreon pieces soon, but wanted to wait untill i could use my ES as mana)
Last edited by Wilicolo on Jul 18, 2015, 4:49:36 PM
"
Wilicolo wrote:

Can someone give me any tips on what to improve first to survive? Really dont want to die after getting to this point :P (And yes i know i should replace the Elreon pieces soon, but wanted to wait untill i could use my ES as mana)

You need to just switch to EB/GR/MOM at this point. Get ES chest, helm, boots and you will be good to go, no wonder you are having trouble surviving with 0 armor basically.
double post sry
Last edited by attiGT on Jul 18, 2015, 5:18:14 PM
Is Anger used? I see that it isn't in link section and neither do you or people posting gear have unset ring currently with socket for it. And there is no room for Anger with these links
"
keysikg wrote:
Is Anger used? I see that it isn't in link section and neither do you or people posting gear have unset ring currently with socket for it. And there is no room for Anger with these links

You really don't need your mana, so it's a no brainer to use it. Either in an unset or, if you have a 5L6S chest, using it in that free socket
Thank you for your answer. Just 1 more question, seems like I am missing something.

- 3L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 3 - Temporal Chains Level 7 - Herald of ice
- 3L: Tempest Shield - Blind - Arctic Armor
- 4L: Cast when Damage Taken Level 1 - Ball Lightning Level 1 - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade Level 1 - GMP
- 4L: Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
- 4L: Abyssal Cry - Increased AOE - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
- 5/6L: Incinerate - Spell Echo - Life Leech - Fire Penetration - LMP/Slower Projectiles - Faster Casting (6L Option)

These are spells.

Lets count active spells:

HoI, Arctic Armour, Tempest Shield, Whirling Blades, Abyssal Cry, Vaal Haste, Incinerate

And Anger.

And we have 7 slots for active spells to use. As far as I know. How do we do this then? I started playing for first time when Warbands started so excuse me for asking potentially stupid question, but I am having trouble with this.
"
buks wrote:
"
Wilicolo wrote:

You need to just switch to EB/GR/MOM at this point. Get ES chest, helm, boots and you will be good to go, no wonder you are having trouble surviving with 0 armor basically.

Thanks for the tip, working on replacing stuff as we speak. Any tips on what i should change in the passive tree to make room for the points i need? Needing about 11 points to respecc to the EB/GR/MOM nodes.

"
keysikg wrote:
Thank you for your answer. Just 1 more question, seems like I am missing something.

And we have 7 slots for active spells to use. As far as I know. How do we do this then? I started playing for first time when Warbands started so excuse me for asking potentially stupid question, but I am having trouble with this.

You mean for on the actual toolbar? A lot of people activate their Auras (Anger, HoI and Arctic Armour in this case) and then remove them from the toolbar again untill they next relog. Or keep them on just one skill cast, and replace them with another after each cast. You dont have to keep the actual skills on your toolbar
And trolling is back to PoE ( glad of it ) only rathpith for sell atm is at 25 ex :D this guy deserve the world cup.
Hf :)
can I do this build in warband??
Are Sapping Eternal Life Flask good to use? Huge amount of life and it's "penalty" is taking 10% of healed amount from mana - our ES.

Which flasks you guys use?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info