[2.2] Acrobatic Knives - Assassin - Ctri EK/MoM/Phase Acro/VP, Ascendancy skill tree updated.

u dont need endurance charge

CWDT is about blocked dmg http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cast_when_Damage_Taken

so u can use with CWDT + IMMORTAL + MOLTEN + temp chain thast good combo -- if u are hited u just use whirling blades to move to so far

BTW its rly good build but i did some changes because i got 6L coil and got problem with cap ress so i USE 5jewels and problem solved. Btw its propably better now have more jewels ( i think its more DPS possible )

only one BOSS its amazing for this build and thats PRECINT lvl78 map - his hits are almost IK ot IK ( there is super good use artic + chaos golem )
Last edited by Charlieezed on Jul 22, 2015, 7:23:03 PM
"
Sofftec wrote:
Where do you get endurance charges for your Immortal Call CWDT setup?

If there are endurance charges, I think they are from killing enemies cursed by Warlord's Mark which triggered by CwDT. But I only use Warlord's Mark when I do maps with reflection.

Immortal Call now has 0.4s base duration in 2.0. With 'increased duration' support you get over 0.6s physical invulnerability buff. It's a much shorter time compare with the CwDT+'Enduring Cry'+'Immortal Call'+'increased duration' set in 1.3. But still, when you are fighting monsters or doing maps with 'reflect physical damage'. It really helps a lot.
Here's an example without anyother defense methods. It may not represent various situations but you will get it. (Notice that there's 3s cooldown time for IC)

Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Last edited by shghostell on Jul 25, 2015, 11:05:20 AM
"
shghostell wrote:
"
Sofftec wrote:
Where do you get endurance charges for your Immortal Call CWDT setup?

If there are endurance charges, I think they are from killing enemies cursed by Warlord's Mark which triggered by CwDT. But I only use Warlord's Mark when I do maps with reflection.

Immortal Call now has 0.4s base duration in 2.0. With 'increased duration' support you get over 0.6s physical invulnerability buff. It's a much shorter time compare with the CwDT+'Enduring Cry'+'Immortal Call'+'increased duration' set in 1.3. But still, when you are fighting monsters or doing maps with 'reflect physical damage'. It really helps a lot.
Here's an example without anyother defense methods. It may not represent various situations but you will get it.

I see, thank you for the very detailed reply ;)
Hey im back. im currently lvl 76 atm. i want to run LC but i dont get enough lightning res. should i get an enlighten gem and run purity of elements or purity of lighting? or just hope to god for better gear imo? this is the gear atm idk if im doing it right.

Purity of elements/lighting is helpful, but lv1/lv2 enlighten does not make much difference.
And as I described in 'Gear & Flask' section, you can get resistance from jewel or skill tree as a temporary solution.
For example

Last edited by shghostell on Jul 30, 2015, 9:42:20 AM
Hi, you seem to rly like the physical to lightning gem to counter physical reflection, but why not using the added fire dmg gem ?
I would also like to know if you ever tried these unique item, and if they are worth it :
doryani's invitation (for the physical dmg leech)
voidbringer (for spell crit)
divinarius
Thanks for you inspiring build
if it's crit, why no power charges?

it's seems that every ek crit build don't run those... are they difficult to keep up with ek?
I guess all crit build love power charges, the best way to keep them up should be link PCoC to the main skill or wearing Voll's Protector. I don't think either of them suit this build.

I use Assassin's Mark, it does offer a chance to gain power charges, but I don't really count on that since it requires killing cursed monsters, which can be awkward when doing boss fight.
My character has about 60% crit chance with 3 power charges. 5 power charges should boost critical strike chance over 65%. But I would invest 4 skill points in 'critical strike multiplier' or 'increased spell dmg'(or jewels the new favorite) rather than 2 power charges since I already have a nice '50% critical strike chance' 24x7, xD.
"
supermax38 wrote:
Hi, you seem to rly like the physical to lightning gem to counter physical reflection, but why not using the added fire dmg gem ?
I would also like to know if you ever tried these unique item, and if they are worth it :
doryani's invitation (for the physical dmg leech)
voidbringer (for spell crit)
divinarius
Thanks for you inspiring build

If we ignore reflection, then 'added fire dmg' is great, it offers a huge amount dmg to total dps(more than lv3 empower offers).
But beyond dealing with reflection, 'physical to lightning' also offers:
1 it makes EK easier to shock rare/unique monsters/boss, cause them to take 50% increased damage which won't be shown in tooltip.
2 it makes 'HoT + curse on hit' more reliable.
3 a stable lightning damage: not like ARC/Lightning Tendrils(or most of the lightning type skills), the lightning damage range is based on original physical damage.

Doryani's Invitation does not offer '+xx maximum life', and 0.2% physical dmg leech isn't much helpful.
Voidbringer means more mana cost(over 130) which is hard to cover(need 300+ mana regen per sec). If you take EB, ES just won't last long enough for boss fight.
Divinarius is nice to have before you get a rare dagger with similar mods plus 'Critical Strike Multiplier'(or a wand with crit chance for spell, crit multiplier and projectile speed), those daggers/wands could be very expensive or sometimes half the Divinarius' price. You need luck to get them at a nice price, and master craftings to make them perfect for you, be patient.
Last edited by shghostell on Aug 2, 2015, 6:16:16 AM
Thank you man, it was very helpful

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info