[2.2] Acrobatic Knives - Assassin - Ctri EK/MoM/Phase Acro/VP, Ascendancy skill tree updated.

I try this build atm, and I must admit that like always in PoE, I can't sustain mana use...
Even with WM on it's really hard and on boss it's just not that and i run low quickly, too much quicly... If i give up on hatred my dps is really low. BM instead of LL ?
Some advice ?
... nothing
could you please post your current skill tree and gear?
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
"
timetrapper wrote:
while im leveling up in lower levels should i use items that give to STR, INT, or DEX?

No need for specific attribut on item at low level or early game.
Along with improving your character it does require 100+ STR for

Last edited by shghostell on Jul 17, 2015, 10:52:39 AM
"
__Z__ wrote:
I try this build atm, and I must admit that like always in PoE, I can't sustain mana use...
Even with WM on it's really hard and on boss it's just not that and i run low quickly, too much quicly... If i give up on hatred my dps is really low. BM instead of LL ?
Some advice ?

Due to EB's change and clarity nerf, short of mana regeneration is more likely to drag DPS down.
Here's something I can think of, hope they can help.
Always take mana/mana regen skill node before cast speed.
Get as much mana/mana regen as possible from rings and amulet.
Use jewel to boost mana regen, such as

Use Elreon's ring or amulet which offers '−(4 to 8) to Mana Cost of Skills'
Last edited by shghostell on Jul 18, 2015, 5:08:33 AM
Im using your build right now and its pretty fun. Huge crit and dps. The problem is low defense but its my gear issue. Keep updating your forum post ;)
You can play wand + shield for more defense, and I just updated some content of DOT defense, hope you enjoy it.
Which is more important in your opinion. Getting a 5l Lightning coil or getting a 6l chest?

I only have 70c in warbands so its not like I can afford either but just so I know what to save for.
IGN Celtix
LC requires additional 60 lightning resistance, if you can manage to have your resistance cap with LC, I'd say go for LC. Otherwise take the 6L first, lvup, farm, get better gears(resistance/ mana regen rings and amulet), then change to LC.
. Level 55 Shadow passive tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgj0DkgPqxGWFr8fQR_HIuoi9CSLJpUqCyo4KlMreCycLYsyAUGWRnFJUUyzVUtd8l8qYeJilWpDaoxsC20ZcFJw1XRVf8aDCYnTjDaTJ5UumyahL6LZrrOw2LIZsnC0DLVIvOq9gr6KwFTDOsgUytPN6s960PXo1uvk8NXz6vVv
Last edited by Lateboi on Jul 22, 2015, 12:30:14 PM
Where do you get endurance charges for your Immortal Call CWDT setup?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info