Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

[2.2] Acrobatic Knives - Assassin - Ctri EK/MoM/Phase Acro/VP, Ascendancy skill tree updated.

Is a non-legacy Lightning Coil still viable for this build?
I'm sure its still usable but would it be more advantageous to get a rare chest and use a taste of hate or something?
Last edited by SpiketheMuffin on Sep 26, 2015, 6:26:18 PM
Current version LC works just fine, if you can manage the resistance, I think LC is more stable than Rare chest + Taste of Hate for survivability.
I see 'Taste of Hate' as a (expensive xD) strong buff, it's great for defense and offence, but it's not the core item for my build.
But hey, try it if you like, play various styles, meet surprise, have fun and love this game more.
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Hello!

I used your build as a basis for darkshrines to create something that fits my playstile a little better. He is lvl 87 at the moment, thats my skill tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAx4EBwVCBiMHHgj0DdEOSA-rEZYWQBZvFr8YahmKHRQfQR_HIG4i6iL0JIsmlSoLKjgreCycLYsyATpYQZZJUUtXTLNQMFVLVcZYB13yX7Bh4mJaY0NknWaeakNqjGwLbRlvnnBScNV3B3gvfOV_xoMJg9uExYV9hxOJ04w2jmSPRo_6kyeVLpcGmyaboZu1nKShL6LZrJius7DYshm1SLb6u-O-isBUwOPDOsSiyBTKSsu9z3rQ9dte35jjauaB6Nbr9fDV8bPyHfPq9W_3pvfX-tL-ug==?accountName=moonilein&characterName=Faith_Oldowan

I really love the dual curse HoT - Curse on Hit - WM and AM Setup. You dont need as much mana regeneration and it is a chance to get Power and Endurance charges quite easily. Curse immune maps are little harder to do but still manageable.

My current gear:

I think swapping out heralds for hatred maybe a good idea, thats something I will try in the future. I do use the ice golem, in your experience is the fire one better for in all damage output?

Edit: I really like the Chain Setup btw. I use it for maps and swap it out with quality faster projectiles for boss fights. I has an awesome clear speed.
Last edited by moonilein on Nov 30, 2015, 4:27:21 AM
Yes, Flame Golem gives a bit more than Ice Golem. I usually replace Ice Golem with Flame Golem when EK's critical strike chance reach 40%.
First EK post for 2.1 again?
Info for muzik0069

49 from character level
+2 from The Dweller of the Deep (N,C)
+2 from The Marooned Mariner (N,C)
+1 from Deal with the Bandits (C)
+2 from The Way Forward (N,C)
+4 from Piety's Pets(N,C)
+2 from Victario's Secrets (N,C)
+1 from An Indomitable Spirit (N)

It's 63 (or 61 if Piety's Pets in Cruel not finished) points when you get lv50.
I usually finish 'The Sceptre of God' in Merciless around lv62. Maybe that's why I get a few skill points ahead from Quest Reward. Anyway I updated the skill tree from 65 to 63.
looking for 2.2 build version, thank you :)
"
azerhuji wrote:
looking for 2.2 build version, thank you :)

Seconded. Ascendancy needs more EK love....
I'm glade to hear there are players still play EK. So I updated the build.
This build is not dedicated to EK but it's optimized to play with EK.
I changed the core item and defence method to get remedy for weakness of previous version, but the main theme remain the same - survive. Still having some test, any advice would be helpful, thank you.
how do we sustain mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info