Wraeclast.net

Eventually things will stabilize. I'm only sorry that a very few immature users are needlessly taking up your time, MM. Thanks for doing all you do, sir!
"
Eventually things will stabilize. I'm only sorry that a very few immature users are needlessly taking up your time, MM. Thanks for doing all you do, sir!

It's ok, I'm just frustrated because I had planned to spend my Saturday off work trying to get the new front/home page features implemented (after having spent the whole week after work getting it ready), and now I can't because I have to sort out this mess. It's a shame but wutevs, I'll sort it out and life will go one :)
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Someone signed up pretending to be Bhavv, so I banned him. Then the real Bhavv turned up and started spamming shit everywhere to the extent I woke up to find multiple reports from people who were offended and/or bored by him and that he'd spammed over a hundred posts, almost all of them totally meaningless while I was asleep, so now I've banned the real Bhavv too.

You sound surprised, somehow. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
You sound surprised, somehow. =^[.]^=

I am, strange as it may seem. People on wraeclast.net so far have for the most part been pretty civilized (with the odd exception here and there). I didn't have to moderate or edit anything for over a week. We even have a couple of people who aren't generally all that well behaved here who have been constructive or at least not disruptive over there.

The mess has now been cleaned up, and after I've created a new user group and set the appropriate permissions for it, I'll be adding some more of our members as moderators so that moderation of the site won't be totally dependent on my sleep/work patterns.

I'm going to make this work. It's going to be an awesome, useful, entertaining, informative site, and you're going to love the hell out of it. People will try to make it hard and that's life, but it isn't going to stop me :)

Edit: I'd also like to clarify; Bhavv's accusations on the previous page are simply lies. I checked the IP logs. He's pretending that someone else signed up as him, got me to delete that account, and make him a new one (all of which I accommodated). He's also the person making the other fake accounts. I don't know what his problem is, but that's what happened.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 27, 2015, 3:09:58 AM

You could have simply asked me not to post such comments as opposed to a full ban.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 27, 2015, 5:22:04 AM
@Charan, I banned at least one account today called "NotCharan", and it's possible I may have accidentally banned yours as I didn't know you had made one and I was trying to clear out accounts of known user names here that hadn't let me know. If you decide you'd like to join in the fun but find that your account is banned due to the above stuff, please just let me know via pm and I'll get it sorted out for you. Thanks.

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Jun 27, 2015, 6:21:02 AM
Hey guys,

I have removed a number of posts in this thread to return it back to the state of it's initial discussion. If you have a dispute with another user, please contact them privately about this.

If you have any issues with the posts that have been removed, feel free to e-mail us at support@grininggear.com with your concerns and we will assist where we can.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
Too bad about the probation, seems the warning before probation is something that isn't done so much nowadays.. anyways site is looking good. Hopefully people can chill out with trolling it and respect your work.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
bhavv wrote:

You could have simply asked me not to post such comments as opposed to a full ban.

Don't fool yourself into believing that would have actually done anything.

Given i judge people by the actions they take, this was just pis poor and disrespectful on many levels.

1) read the rules
2) realize MM is the only moderator and taking his personal time to regulate/maintain this forum
3) still do what you did.

At first i was sorry for the action he took, but given what i just read and what you actually did, i can't be arsed to care anymore.

And not sure if it means anything, but i am a very understanding person that empathizes with a lot of people, even when they do "shitty stuff". I would have happily defended your return if it was "just the spam" that resulted in the ban.

You just went beyond and above to not follow rule 6.

Shame on you.

Peace,

-Boem-

(feel free to edit this post support, if it is to offensive, tried to be respectful in voicing my disagreement though)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
If same drama happens in two places at the same time do we see it as 3D drama? If it does then apparently it's...

... virtual drama!

:: puts on shades ::
:: stabs himself in the eye by accident ::
:: leaves quickly ::
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info