Wraeclast.net

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Jun 26, 2015, 12:43:21 PM
That TP roll though :^)
Ugh effort
Thats my tissues all in a roll. Convenience. And its useful for wiping myself clean wherever I may be wet.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Will the real bhavv please stand up!
I got to say, that place doesn't stink of elderberries as people say not is it's father a hamster.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Get a new email address here http://www.gmx.com/ and use it instead. That's what I did :D
Hax confirmed?
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hax confirmed?

What? There are no security concerns at all. I even got an SSL certificate which is almost unheard of for this type of forums.

Someone signed up pretending to be Bhavv, so I banned him. Then the real Bhavv turned up and started spamming shit everywhere to the extent I woke up to find multiple reports from people who were offended and/or bored by him and that he'd spammed over a hundred posts, almost all of them totally meaningless while I was asleep, so now I've banned the real Bhavv too.

There is also someone else making lots of accounts in other people's names and I just spent an hour going through all of them to delete them.

I'm just trying my best to make an enjoyable website, I have no idea why there seem to be some people who want to mess it all up. Kind of depressing :(

In other news, I'm spending my Saturday sorting out the front page. At some point within the next few hours there will be a big update which will cause the site to be down for about 10-15 mins, thanks for your patience.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 27, 2015, 12:41:15 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
aStrayGami wrote:
Hax confirmed?

What? There are no security concerns at all. I even got an SSL certificate which is almost unheard of for this type of forums.

Someone signed up pretending to be Bhavv, so I banned him. Then the real Bhavv turned up and started spamming shit everywhere to the extent I woke up to find multiple reports from people who were offended and/or bored by him and that he'd spammed over a hundred posts, almost all of them totally meaningless while I was asleep, so now I've banned the real Bhavv too.

There is also someone else making lots of accounts in other people's names and I just spent an hour going through all of them to delete them.

I'm just trying my best to make an enjoyable website, I have no idea why there seem to be some people who want to mess it all up. Kind of depressing :(

In other news, I'm spending my Saturday sorting out the front page. At some point within the next few hours there will be a big update which will cause the site to be down for about 10-15 mins, thanks for your patience.

I can tell you why. It is because you are making a website for a community that is comprised of a large majority of assholes. See the problem? Enough of them migrate to your site and it becomes just as infuriating as this one. If you start to ban/moderate them, then you are accused of the same heavy handed tactics as this forum. You can't win.

I appreciate the effort though.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Jun 27, 2015, 12:44:17 AM
"
I can tell you why. It is because you are making a website for a community that is comprised of a large majority of assholes. See the problem? Enough of them migrate to your site and it becomes just as infuriating as this one. If you start to ban/moderate them, then you are accused of the same heavy handed tactics as this forum. You can't win.

I appreciate the effort though.

I disagree, I think I can make it work and I'm going to keep trying my best at it. Majority of assholes? We'd been going for 3 weeks with over 40 members before I had to edit so much as a single post.

Right now we have issues with 3 members: I banned one, another hasn't been seen since I edited his shit and reminded him that being a dick is against the rules, and a third who's making lots of accounts and pretending to be people he isn't, presumably just to waste my weekend. All are either dealt with or in the process of being dealt with.

Aside from those 3 people, we have 40+ people who have been positively contributing to the little community we've built there.

Have a little faith, it will work out fine <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info