Wraeclast.net

"
FadeXF wrote:
That's cool Monsta - I love how someone was really kind of critical "scrap the whole site" and you took it into a positive getting that added right away. <thumbs up> Nice work man. I hope you get an apology out of them, but yeah: this is the internet so good luck with that.

Thanks for the positivity, it's appreciated :)

looks cool. grats and keep up the good work
hey monsta, you might drop a post in communities page as well to pick up some non-OT denziens if that isnt bothering the mods too much, but it for sure should stay here too imo.
Hey...is this thing on?
"
LostForm wrote:
hey monsta, you might drop a post in communities page as well to pick up some non-OT denziens if that isnt bothering the mods too much, but it for sure should stay here too imo.

Thanks for the tip.

Also I'm happy to announce that thanks to the suggestion from Skycore earlier in this thread, wraeclast.net is now SSL certified.

Cheers.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 10, 2015, 10:17:15 AM
MonstaMunch as moderator?

Does this mean we get a weekly mail containing the best fishing places and nessa's secret lure store?

:O

Peace,

-Boem-

Spoiler
good effort man :)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm cowering in fear of the hammer as I write this.... yeah yeah I'm a cheeky F'er

But I just had to risk the hammer to say, good on ya monstamunch for coming up with the forum.

Adios exiles.... I'll try not to let the door hit me in the ass on the way out.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'

EXCITING. 9/9

Fire makes the perfect blossom in the endless night.
"

What is auto atack I crash my mause, know(w) to help please... I drive I like animals, 2x "hillok" particitable

I really wish to know what you are referring to. :V Mind linking the thread/post? :x
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I checked the forum out,after reading the most popular post in general decided not participate and taking into consideration the reason behind the sites creation,I don't think I'll return.

But I do wish you and those that enjoy the site all the best.

=)
"
Temper wrote:
I checked the forum out,after reading the most popular post in general decided not participate and taking into consideration the reason behind the sites creation,I don't think I'll return.

But I do wish you and those that enjoy the site all the best.

=)

I'm not sure what you think the reason for the site's creation is, but here are a number of things that motivated me to make it:

- I want to have everything in one place. Not one forum for chatting, another site for calcs, another for build tools, another for trade, etc. Eventually I plan to have all of that integrated into the one site, and I think it will be great.

- I want to use a forum with a structure and layout that is easy to navigate and find what I want.

- I want basic forum features that we don't have here, like an alert to let me know when someone has quoted me.

- I want a place with more relaxed moderation and a more informal atmosphere.

- I want forums with proper mobile optimization

I absolutely did not create it for the purpose of having a place where people can talk shit about GGG staff, that's just a byproduct of allowing people to air their opinions. If you actually read the thread you're referring to, you'll see that most of the comments were being very supportive of Bex. Just because there are a couple of harshly worded critical posts, that doesn't mean that the whole thing should be seen as negative.

Bex was helpful and supportive in the run up to getting wraeclast.net launched, and having a place to talk shit about her is absolutely not what any of this is about. Again, actually read the thread you're talking about, the majority of people were being kind and supportive....

Edit: I should also note that I disabled the ability for people to make user names with GGG in them to prevent people from pretending to be GGG staff, and have offered to set up GGG accounts on the forum for any staff members who want one. It's not like they don't have a right of reply or anything like that.....
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Jun 12, 2015, 4:42:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info