State of the Beta - Post #6

The general "adds ele dmg to spells" seems very D3-ish,
there you have any and all dmg types added flat to any attacks or spells (last I played).
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
I don't know what you guys have in mind for must-haves, but the Deterministic Lockstep networking should be one of them. I personally like to play fast-paced melee character, and I stopped because the desync makes it very much not viable.
"
As part of being locked-in on a date, we have been assessing what features are must-haves, and what planned changes can be pushed out past the release date if needed.

This is excellent, thank you for being smart.
Peperoniz with icecream topping for all those weapon_mirror services :D

Awesome news for self_found_junkies...
Dark Thoughts !!!!!!!!! NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to do a curse build !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Few things to address:

1) Chris explicitly stated in the past that they want to go in a lateral progression for character development in expansions rather than vertical. He said they do not want to de-value people's items that they worked/played hard to obtain.

2) Yes my sword is still a good item, that's not the point. If I completed it as 6t1 I could recoup some of the cost of making it in mirror service, now you made it NOT tier 1 and that opportunity has been taken away.

3) For those defending power creep and saying its necessary. No, power creep is caused by poor game design decisions. It has ruined many games with amazing potential (Destiny is perfect recent example) It ultimately turns the game into a hamster wheel where everything you do is meaningless because it will be trivialized next patch.

4)Whonin their right mind would bother crafting a 6t1 item in 2.0 now that GGG has set the president that they'll just release newer better mods down the road?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Finally some new mods! Great news!
IGN: Coldim or Coldimos
yay more mods for even more RNG, hope they seperate some wands and daggers so those can ONLY roll caster or melee stuff. Its like fucking impossible to find a good phys wand anyway. 75+ still running around with tyzel, oh yeah.
By last count, 20-30 percent of the total POE population plays almost exclusively Standard.

"
theslap wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

People still play Standard non-ladder league?
GGG, i am concerned that you are making Wands and staves too hard to roll. You could easily spend several thousand alteration orbs and not get a physical wand over 200 PDPS as it stands. Extra mods to roll over will make it even harder for people who want to self craft decent gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info