State of the Beta - Post #6

Rip my dream of stacking vampire's might for a 100+ second leech that granted a global damage buff?
Good job!
Thanks for the update post.

Can we please have these two things fixed?

1. Leap Slam working with unarmed.
2. Blood Rage duration un-nerfed.

Oh, also...

3. Optimization of the game. It's really really bad right now.
Last edited by Odissius on Jun 8, 2015, 8:42:44 PM
Thank you so much!
Awakening is amazing, keep up with the good work!
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

Edit:
Few things to address:

1) Chris explicitly stated in the past that they want to go in a lateral progression for character development in expansions rather than vertical. He said they do not want to de-value people's items that they worked/played hard to obtain.

2) Yes my sword is still a good item, that's not the point. If I completed it as 6t1 I could recoup some of the cost of making it in mirror service, now you made it NOT tier 1 and that opportunity has been taken away.

3) For those defending power creep and saying its necessary. No, power creep is caused by poor game design decisions. It has ruined many games with amazing potential (Destiny is perfect recent example) It ultimately turns the game into a hamster wheel where everything you do is meaningless because it will be trivialized next patch.

4)Whonin their right mind would bother crafting a 6t1 item in 2.0 now that GGG has set the president that they'll just release newer better mods down the road?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on Jun 9, 2015, 8:25:11 AM
New mods - great !!! New OP items coming soon for mirror :)

nice meme

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
idiots.
I hope GGG isnt serious about these changes that they talked about in this post ... I really do. I begin to question, if they know what they are doing to their current game!

Edit: I dont mind the change that much (I'm not a rich crafter), but I fear that many people will quit PoE ...
Last edited by Du5chl4mp3 on Jun 8, 2015, 9:13:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info