State of the Beta - Post #6

Love how everyone is exaggerating. Feel free to send my your "now completely worthless" mirror gear! Every item will still be top notch even with old affixes... Its just your attitude and not a game breaker. Everyone loves to get a D in school when everyone else has an F. Noone likes a B when everyone else got A's...
IGN: Emwega
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

Pathetic QQ, a game is supposed to evolve and change or it dies, obviously just one more mod won't make a huge practical difference (just bragging rights) especially as I assume the chances of them being rolled will be very low and these previous items will still be very useful in killing enemies. Complaining its no longer worth X currency is lame - its an arpg and not a stock market game - and although everyone has the right to play a game as they see fit, saying they will no longer play/support the game because of changes to the relative value of some lame item just shows their immaturity and the community does not need them. Goodbye and good riddance.

(power creep is definitely a thing but I have faith that GGG will keep the difficulty of the game evolving on par with the weapons etc).
"
Ventor wrote:
I'm so glad i've been stockpiling exalts/eternals. Time to make some new 6/6 tier 1 items and slap 200 ex mirroring fee on them. Top KEK.

Tell me, how many eternals u spend on 1 6t1 item? And dude if GGG fix all exploits , duped currency u fucked with easy top t1 craft.
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Not a good idea to give characters better and better gear as the game develops. Bad idea in fact. It's called "power creep" and it ruins the best of games.

This is silly. Power creep happens in literally every single game that adds new content to existing content over time. Name one without power creep.

And really this was bound to happen with an expansion. Haven't you people ever played an online game before?
"
KorgothBG wrote:
but all i see is the possibility to end up with a character as stronger as it is now at best! And with the ramped up difficulty of the Awakening ... that's not a good thing at all.

Pretty sure that was the point though.
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
"
Ventor wrote:
I'm so glad i've been stockpiling exalts/eternals. Time to make some new 6/6 tier 1 items and slap 200 ex mirroring fee on them. Top KEK.

Tell me, how many eternals u spend on 1 6t1 item? And dude if GGG fix all exploits , duped currency u fucked with easy top t1 craft.

depends on the item dude, melee / caster or hybrid weapons, jewerly or a chestpiece.
there are easy crafts and not so easy up to the crazy crafteable tiers like hybrid weapons.

50-1500 eternal range avg
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 9, 2015, 7:06:00 AM
"
Special4ce wrote:
"
trav_dawg wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?

I have now WASTED HUNDREDS OF ETERNALS AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS crafting this since open beta in hopes of making it mirror worthy only for you to make higher mods just before I finish? I cannot express enough anger towards you. Looks like I'm done with PoE

My only regret is giving GGG any money, I wish I could take it all back after this slap in the face. GGG will never see another dime from me.

Bye =)

Don't let the door hit you on your way out
"

This is silly. Power creep happens in literally every single game that adds new content to existing content over time. Name one without power creep.

And really this was bound to happen with an expansion. Haven't you people ever played an online game before?

silly how? GGG would just have to create harder area without creating stronger weapons to make the game challenging. Raising the dps make the game easier. It is already a piece of cake and you raise the dps even more.

Why they even nerfed powerful items in past if in fact they think you need more dps? makes no sense.

Then bring back 1000% facebreaker please.

SO now in order to make the game harder because GGG raised the dps they will have to also raise monster life and monsters damages.

How is that a good system? The game in the end is not challenging because of clever mechanics or traps or level design, it is just harder because monsters have insane amount of life since you have insane amount of dps.

This game need to stop the weapon race and focus on clever design.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jun 9, 2015, 7:19:16 AM
"
almostdead wrote:

Pretty sure that was the point though.

Well with that i can agree ... tho it seems that some playstyles and builds are not affected by that intent ... yet :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Great job GGG!!! You guys are amazing and the Beta is all I could have asked for! Keep up the good work!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info