Filtration ♦ Item Filter Script Editor ♦ [ v1.2.2 ] ♦ Updated 2019-09-11

"
NetherPrime wrote:
This may sound a little stupid but for the love of me I cannot find how to add specific items to your filter such as shavronnes wrappings as an example.

How do I do such a thing? it's literally the last part I need to finish my filter lol

The loot filter system doesn't actually support filtering on item name at all, the closest you can do is add a filter on base types and rarity.

For example Neversink's filter has the following filter block:

"
Show # T1 - These uniques are have a consistent price of 1+ ex
BaseType "Varnished Coat" "Granite Flask" "Gold Ring" "Penetrating" "Deerskin Gloves" "Sinner Tricorne" "Ursine Pelt" "Champion Kite Shield" "Slaughter Knife" "Large Hybrid Flask" "Sapphire Flask" "Desert Brigandine" "Occultist" "Glorious" "Titanium" "Hubris" "Judgement Staff" "Siege Axe" "Spine Bow" "Prophecy Wand" "Karui Sceptre" "Sacrificial Garb" "Sorcerer Boots" "Paua Ring" "Fiend Dagger"
Rarity Unique
PlayAlertSound 6 300
SetBackgroundColor 255 255 255 255
SetBorderColor 175 96 37 255
SetFontSize 45

By filtering on Unique Varnished Coat for example, you're going to match on Carcass Jack, and filtering on Unique Occultist, you're going to match Shav's.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
"
AtomYcX wrote:
"
NetherPrime wrote:
This may sound a little stupid but for the love of me I cannot find how to add specific items to your filter such as shavronnes wrappings as an example.

How do I do such a thing? it's literally the last part I need to finish my filter lol

The loot filter system doesn't actually support filtering on item name at all, the closest you can do is add a filter on base types and rarity.

Welp I guess I'll just do that bit manual, otherwise nice program.
"
NetherPrime wrote:
Welp I guess I'll just do that bit manual, otherwise nice program.

Just to be clear, there is no way to write a loot filter with something like ItemName "Shavronne's Wrappings" - it's not a shortcoming of Filtration, it's that the game doesn't support filtering on item name at all.
Creator of Filtration, a Path of Exile Item Filter Editor
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1287447
Hey Atom,

I've been wondering if you think it would be worth/possible to implement the different "levels" of block items in the theme section.

Example for a block view:

Show #Misc - Chromatic Orb Recipe - 4x1
Show #Misc - Chromatic Orb Recipe - 3x1
Show #Misc - Chromatic Orb Recipe - 2x2
Show #Misc - Chromatic Orb Recipe - Large

I can control (Show/Hide) each of the last blocks (4x1, 3x1, 2x2, Large) separately, or I can control on the block level above that (Chromatic Orb Recipe) to toggle visibility for all of them.

The same could be done for theme support. It might even be more useful in the theme section since that's what most people customize (appearance).

Happy to hop on jabber if you want to discuss this further. Hope you enjoy the league.

/Edit: Memory issues ... I totally forgot we discussed this already. Well, ... maybe now? :)
One Filter to Rule Them All: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1259059
Last edited by Muldini on Sep 5, 2016, 9:33:36 AM
Hi,

I'm actually testing Filtration to modify Antnee's filter, seems a very good tool but i don't get a simple thing : how in hell do i see "hide" blocks ?

For Antnee's filter example : section #000e about rare, there is a block that hide low base rare on big maps, i can modify it on notepad, i don't see it in Filtration
Last edited by CaMarchePas on Sep 18, 2016, 10:09:17 PM
And here I was, just had a morning coffee at work and was hit with a "brilliant" idea during a smoke break to write something like this. ...only to find out it already exists))

Sounds very promising, will give it a look once I'm back home.
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Hi,

I'm actually testing Filtration to modify Antnee's filter, seems a very good tool but i don't get a simple thing : how in hell do i see "hide" blocks ?

For Antnee's filter example : section #000e about rare, there is a block that hide low base rare on big maps, i can modify it on notepad, i don't see it in Filtration

I have it marked as "advanced". In Filtration, you have to hit the "show advanced blocks" button on the top toolbar to see them.

I hide them in Filtration because simply flipping those blocks from show to hide (or the reverse) can have adverse effects. For those, you should use enable/disable.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
Antnee wrote:
"
CaMarchePas wrote:
Hi,

I have it marked as "advanced". In Filtration, you have to hit the "show advanced blocks" button on the top toolbar to see them.

I hide them in Filtration because simply flipping those blocks from show to hide (or the reverse) can have adverse effects. For those, you should use enable/disable.

Doh, thanks ! I've checked that but didn't checked it again on the right file... so there was no hidden block on that part of the file anymore. >.>

So i doble checked for the problem i've post on your topic, and i didn't messed up, there is really an actual problem on your filter or i've missed another stuff ! :p
When i do This

"
In 2.4.2 the following was changed: "Warbands members now drop their signature items already identified." Is it possible to incorporate these mods into an item filter?
With a filter using 'Identified true', Normal rarity items are not shown and Identified Magic, Rare and Unique items are shown. Unidentified Magic, Rare or Unique items are not shown. Items that don't have a rarity are not shown

With 'Identified false' set, the opposite of the above occurs.

And then edit filter with filtration Save it. I lose that row.
"
Identified true
would be really great if we could have an ID'ed option to include.^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info